For those who are in pain today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who are in pain today

Originally posted by Trekbiz

I'm glad we won the game but it was Ricky finally breaking one that gave us the spark.

Yeah, and his ability to suddenly move the ball after Fiedler came in was ... what? A coincedence?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Yeah, and his ability to suddenly move the ball after Fiedler came in was ... what? A coincedence?

Are you forgetting the beginning of the season when Ricky could'nt gain a yard with Jay in as QB..... :rolleyes:

Ricky finally broke one off.... give credit where credit is due.
Ricky has been a human battering ram for this team this year and now when he finally comes through everyone wants to give Jay Fiedler credit.... baffling!

It's only a matter of time and a slew of typical Jay INT's and those fans we'll remember very quickly who Jay is.

I was laughing my arse off as the same people in my section that were in complete agony watching Jay the first half of the season.... especially against New England..... were now chanting Jay, Jay, Jay. :lol:

Unreal.

I'm glad we won the game but it was Ricky finally breaking one that gave us the spark.

Personally, I've had it with both QB's and I hope neither one is anywhere near a Dolphin facility next year.

I would LOVE to have Jay restructure and groom a young QB for us. Would even love him to hang around afterwards as his backup. Jay damn sure sparked the O coming off the bench all right. Just hope he does it starting, but he didn't early on this year tho. Next 3 games will tell all.

Are you forgetting the beginning of the season when Ricky could'nt gain a yard with Jay in as QB..... :rolleyes:

Ricky finally broke one off.... give credit where credit is due.
Ricky has been a human battering ram for this team this year and now when he finally comes through everyone wants to give Jay Fiedler credit.... baffling!

You're still not answering my question. Was it a coincidence that Ricky didn't break one off until Fiedler entered the game?

just read the articles. jay came in and basically said, "we are going to win this game". sounds to me like jay laid the spark.

denial aint no river in egypt.

Originally posted by finfan54

ricky was the spark huh? your crazy. and biased.

54, look at it this way. When jay came in, everyone thought, HOLY ****, Wannstedt actually made a change for once. Maybe we can pull this off now, all knowing that jay can win games. Maybe he was the actual spark in a sense, but Ricky became the inferno!! ;)

Originally posted by DeDolfan

54, look at it this way. When jay came in, everyone thought, HOLY ****, Wannstedt actually made a change for once. Maybe we can pull this off now, all knowing that jay can win games. Maybe he was the actual spark in a sense, but Ricky became the inferno!! ;)

sounds like spin to me. Wannys job is on the line. you dont really think he was going to stay with that god awful play of griese did you?(forget it, bad question) Ricky became the inferno becuase norv mixed it up for JF and the whole offense responded. ricky does what ricky does. it never changes. the QB position did. and so did the whole offense. what i think nailed it was turk really, that was a saving grace.

bottom line is that this is a team game. stop bashing jay for the teams problems when it is obviously a number of problems. its all documented now so lets just get real and get on with it. (im not saying you but everyone).

ricky was the spark huh? your crazy. and biased.

No more biased than your opinion.

Ricky Williams.... 2 TD's

Jay Fiedler 5-10 59 yards....

The highlights of the drives were a Ricky Williams run for a TD and an 18 yd Pass interference penalty by Washington on a ball that was uncatchable...... leading to the first TD by RICKY.

Yeah, based on that I'm the crazy one for my opinion. :rolleyes:

sounds like spin to me. Wannys job is on the line. you dont really think he was going to stay with that god awful play of griese did you?(forget it, bad question) Ricky became the inferno becuase norv mixed it up for JF and the whole offense responded. ricky does what ricky does. it never changes. the QB position did. and so did the whole offense. what i think nailed it was turk really, that was a saving grace.

bottom line is that this is a team game. stop bashing jay for the teams problems when it is obviously a number of problems. its all documented now so lets just get real and get on with it. (im not saying you but everyone).

Gawd damnit! Where in the hell did I bash JAY???????
JHC............READ what I said !!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

No more biased than your opinion.

Ricky Williams.... 2 TD's

Jay Fiedler 5-10 59 yards....

The highlights of the drives were a Ricky Williams run for a TD and an 18 yd Pass interference penalty by Washington on a ball that was uncatchable...... leading to the first TD by RICKY.

Yeah, based on that I'm the crazy one for my opinion. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong. Ricky was awesome. I just find it interesting that he apparently just waited to get hot until Fiedler showed up.

And the refs must not have thought that pass was uncatchable. I've seen McMichael get up for some balls, and I'm inclined to agree.

You're still not answering my question. Was it a coincidence that Ricky didn't break one off until Fiedler entered the game?

I don't see the point.....

Is it a coincidence that he hasn't been able to break one EVERY game Jay has played in before?

You can spin this all you want but Ricky scored the points and pulled the game out for us. I think it sucks that no one is giving the man any credit when he's been busting his arse for an Ineffective offense all year.

An ineffective offense with BOTH lame duck QB's mind you.
Ricky deserves some credit here.

I think it sucks that no one is giving the man any credit when he's been busting his arse for an Ineffective offense all year.

I just gave him some credit, but my reply probably wasn't up when you typed your post. But you know what's funny? I'll bet you Ricky doesn't give a rat's arse WHO gets the credit. We won.

Last time I check it was Jay Fiedler first pass setup Ricky william first rushing TD.The pass Jay threw to the endzone that was pass interference setup Ricky 2nd touchdown.The pass in endzone would have been a touch down too it if it wasn't for pass interference.

Was it a coincidence that Ricky didn't break one off until Fiedler entered the game?

Yeah, I think it was. We've seen Ricky break off his best runs against tiring defenses late in the game many times. I don't think it matters who hands him the ball.

Anyway, I hope it was. If these guys need a QB chirping up with 'hey, we can win' before they'll play hard, they should all be fired, post-haste.

Originally posted by NYCphan

Anyway, I hope it was. If these guys need a QB chirping up with 'hey, we can win' before they'll play hard, they should all be fired, post-haste.
Isn't this what leaders do??

All teams need leadership on the field.

Especially our offense.

We always heard that Griese was not a leader..... Now,Jay comes in and proves he is.

We should call him Jay "all I do is win" Fiedler.

I started a FIED---LER! chant last night. :D

I started the chant.

Back
Top Bottom