For those who think we are WAY off... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who think we are WAY off...

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
We played New England tough right down to the wire both times. We could have easily won both of those games.

Hmmm. Maybe we are not that far off. A QB, a little better line, and maybe we are there.

Just food for thought.

Originally posted by fin-atic
We played New England tough right down to the wire both times. We could have easily won both of those games.

Hmmm. Maybe we are not that far off. A QB, a little better line, and maybe we are there.

Just food for thought.
You are still a coach away. The fins still had better talent than the Pats and yet you played them close.
Maybe not at qb position but practically everywhere esle. Wait til' their starters actually get healthy.

Wanny couldn't do anything if he had the AFC prowbowl team in his fins line-up.

We were 2-5 against playoff teams and 8-1 against non-playoff teams. Granted the only team that really beat the pudding out of us was Tennessee, I think we all know there is work to be done.

You mean a better FG kicker in the 1st game don't you? I'm always amazed how much slack Mare is given.

Cut Mare, and spend the $ you save on a real #2 QB. No matter who the QB is, this passing attack will continue to struggle until the WR position is repaired.

Oliver...

Damn fin-atic your last few posts have been highly positive, what you found a good woman, a good stash of :infins: ???

BTW I think you are right there, we are close, hopefully as justafan says our coaches will actually show up this year with Dave having only coaching responsibility.

Re: Re: For those who think we are WAY off...

Originally posted by justafan
You are still a coach away. The fins still had better talent than the Pats and yet you played them close.
Maybe not at qb position but practically everywhere esle. Wait til' their starters actually get healthy.

He did enough to kick yall's azz did'nt he.
Whatda gota say to that SweptaFan?:lol:

Re: Re: Re: For those who think we are WAY off...

Originally posted by Den54

Beating us wasn't a big deal...everybody did

Re: Re: For those who think we are WAY off...

Funny......

Newspaper articles in South Florida are citing NFL scouts that say this team isn't all that (10-6) good in the first place. :huh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: For those who think we are WAY off...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Beating us wasn't a big deal...everybody did

I know, but it was still sweet.:)

Originally posted by ZOD

Funny......

Newspaper articles in South Florida are citing NFL scouts that say this team isn't all that (10-6) good in the first place. :huh:

South Florida papers are junk. I don't even read their articles anymore, except for the occasional Palm Beach Post.

The other 2 biggies are crap.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

South Florida papers are junk. I don't even read their articles anymore, except for the occasional Palm Beach Post.

The other 2 biggies are crap.

Yep, Mullett wrappers at best.

Originally posted by Den54

We were talking about the fins in comparisson to the Pats. Helloooo! :rolleyes:.

Since you insist , yeah you swept us, our coach sucked more than yours but we got rid of our idiot and you still have yours.

We were talking about the fins in comparisson to the Pats. Helloooo! :rolleyes:.

Since you insist , yeah you swept us, our coach sucked more than yours but we got rid of our idiot and you still have yours.

I know I could'nt help myself. I've got a couple cups of afternoon java in me.:coffee: I'm a little wired.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom