For those who would cheer injuries.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who would cheer injuries....

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
...Mojo DOES exist, and the fact that you're a scumbag for cheering injuries aside...it's REALLY bad mojo. Wish the guy the best, pray that it doesn't happen to one of ours, and move on. Try not to embarass your fellow Phin fans. Sorry for bringing this up ahead of time, but I know you're out there and rather than being embarrassed, I'd rather offer this as a strong suggestion. Cheers.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
...Mojo DOES exist, and the fact that you're a scumbag for cheering injuries aside...it's REALLY bad mojo. Wish the guy the best, pray that it doesn't happen to one of ours, and move on. Try not to embarass your fellow Phin fans. Sorry for bringing this up ahead of time, but I know you're out there and rather than being embarrassed, I'd rather offer this as a strong suggestion. Cheers.

Yup Karma, it's all about Karma!

Oliver...

I don't cheer injuries because I'm a football fan and I want to see great games. It's the one league that I enjoy watching all the games and not just the ones thet the Fins are playing in.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
man, injuries of any type, no matter what team, it makes me ill. i remember many years ago when theisman broke his leg on national tv, i think i was sick for three days!:(

I was upset when Vick got hurt, I'm a little upbeat that Chad went down today too. You always want to kill the Jets(sometimes more than other teams), but you want good games. It kills to see a Chad Pennington type player injuried, especially when it looks like we won't get to play him week 2. I was looking forward to a great game, not a break!

Originally posted by Peanut
I was upset when Vick got hurt, I'm a little upbeat that Chad went down today too. You always want to kill the Jets(sometimes more than other teams), but you want good games. It kills to see a Chad Pennington type player injuried, especially when it looks like we won't get to play him week 2. I was looking forward to a great game, not a break!

Although it's terrible that Chad's hurt and I hope he has a speedy recovery, a win's a win. I'm sure the 72' team faced a team with at least one key injury but nobody puts a * next to their record.

Well, I have wished ill will towards an opposing player that is tearing us a new one. But the most pain I've asked for was to have someone knock the snot bubbles out of him. Nothing more. Maybe hit him so hard he has to go change his undies... :D

Uggh. I am disgusted by that statement. I would like to see as little people as possible get injuried. I am a Dolphins fan, but today I am disgusted to be one knowing there are people who look forward to other team's injury.

"I'm a little upbeat that Chad went down today too."

Uh........UPSET?

Freudian slip?

Originally posted by SoCalJimbo
Uggh. I am disgusted by that statement. I would like to see as little people as possible get injuried. I am a Dolphins fan, but today I am disgusted to be one knowing there are people who look forward to other team's injury.

Don't be, there are clods that are fans of every team that cheer injuries, unfortunately we are not immune to having some as well.

Well I love our fins i hate to see injuries as it really hurts the NFL as a whole. Injuries are a part of preseason football probably one of the reasons we all hate it soo much.

Most normal people hate to see injuries, whether they happen in the preseason, or not. But we all like to watch someone "knock somebody's block off", as long as it is clean and legal. So as long as Pennington is healthy, I would want the Fins to "kill" him. But the fact that he was injured changes that thought for now. Now I say, "kill" the old man Vinny.

Football is obviously a violent game, and if the players shook hands and patted each other on the butt from the other side after each play, we would think all the players were "sissies". Then football would lose its appeal. ;)

Football IS injuries. You can't help it, it's the nature of the game.
Unless it's a life altering injury like Dennis Byrds-it's part and parcel of the game. Every player knows that.

Do I believe in Kharma? Sure I do. But do you think that if god forbid Ricky had a season ending injury that the Jets fans over at Ganggreen.com wouldn't be :lol: their collective a$$'s off?
I'm not laughing at Pennington's injury but a little "haha your Mr. All American is out and you have a 900 year old QB now" is being muttered under my breath.
I live in the heart of Jets country, I have to put up with these neanderthals all the time at MNF in my local drinking establishment. Last season was the worst. Seemed like everyone was jumping on the Jets Bandwagon. So to knock some of these people down a few pegs...it's all right by me.

Back
Top Bottom