For those who would cheer injuries.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who would cheer injuries....

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

If you smile when a player is injured, you're at best a bad fan, and at worst a scumbag. Just because other scumbags cheer when our players get hurt is not only no excuse, it SHOULD serve as a lesson.

So im honest and im a scumbag huh? i smile again.

I just wanted to say that i wasnt sitting here at home hoping anyone got injured, but then it happens, and i smile, cus its not one of our guys! i said "smile" , not , good im glad that those ****** Jets got there" those ******* @$$****!
and you can kiss my @$$ if you dont like it! im just being honest.

ESPN RAdio reports that NYJ's press conference - Pennington out at least 12 weeks.

Originally posted by Agua
ESPN RAdio reports that NYJ's press conference - Pennington out at least 12 weeks.
that could be a bad thing. teste can get hot, of course when he's off, he's way off!

Originally posted by dolfan06
that could be a bad thing. teste can get hot, of course when he's off, he's way off!

When was the last time Testaverde was hot? :rolleyes:
Not for nothing but last season when the Jets were 1-3 every Jets fan wanted his head on a silver platter. Then he was injured and they were relieved.
NOW they are all saying "Thank god we have Vinny"? Puleeeeeeeeeze. They are nothing be neanderthals.

Originally posted by IceStorm

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Just because you may disagree with their opinion does NOT give you a right to judge them as a "bad fan" or a "scumbag".

You judge him based up on his opinion, will you also judge someone based upon their religion or skin tone?

DUDE!! The one thing people SHOULD be judged on is their opinions!!! If someones opinion is that it's ok to have sex with children are you actually telling me you wouldn't judge him on that? Come on man, that may have been the silliest thing I've ever heard!! And in MY opinion, someone who wants the Phins to win at all costs IS a bad fan. If we got to the Superbowl playing a bunch of battered teams that cheapens the victory in my OPINION. If we're going to say we're the best I want us to BEAT the best. When I talk trash on The Gang Green, I don't want anyone to have an excuse. In my OPINION, that's being a good fan. If you take it one step further and are actually HAPPY that a player got hurt JUST because he wears the other guys uniform...that makes you a scumbag in my OPINION.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
There is a difference between not having a problem about a team losing a player then wanting the guy as an individual to get hurt. It's like CK said. There is nothing wrong with liking something that hurts the Jets team. If you'd read the post, I said I'm sorry it happened and I dont want to see Pennington as a person injured. He seems like a good guy. We're in too close of a division to feel bad about a team having problems.

And I'm not too keen on being preached at and being told I'm a "scumbag" at by a Jets sycophant, either.

Actually...I never even came close to calling you a scumbag DP. If you WANT to take that label on yourself feel free...but don't blame me for it.

Originally posted by finfan54

So im honest and im a scumbag huh? i smile again.

That's up to you. If you're the type of fan who wants to win at all cost, and prefers to play a team that's weak rather than beating the best AT their best, then I'd call you a bad fan. If you actually are happy that Penny got hurt JUST because he's a Jet, then I'd call you a scumbag. It's entirely up to you, but it WAS presented as a range. Only you know where you fall on that range.

Anyone who makes it far in the playoffs has the ball bounce in their favor at some point or another during the season.

This could be a ball bouncing in the Dolphins direction for a change.

Guess that makes me a scumbag too.

Am I glad he got hurt? No, he seems like a cool guy. Although I am "eased" more about playing the Jets though without him. How that makes someone a scumbag is beyond me.

You take things waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of context. Comparing someone having sex with children to someone who is happy that Pennington is hurt (cause he plays for the Jets) is kind of stretching it. With this in theory I would say 90% of all Americans are scumbags then.

Walk up to 10 people sometime and ask them the same thing. If the QB of your divison rival was hurt, would you be happy or sad? I think you know the answer.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Guess that makes me a scumbag too.

Am I glad he got hurt? No, he seems like a cool guy. Although I am "eased" more about playing the Jets though without him. How that makes someone a scumbag is beyond me.

You take things waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of context. Comparing someone having sex with children to someone who is happy that Pennington is hurt (cause he plays for the Jets) is kind of stretching it. With this in theory I would say 90% of all Americans are scumbags then.

Walk up to 10 people sometime and ask them the same thing. If the QB of your divison rival was hurt, would you be happy or sad? I think you know the answer.

God man..reading skills have really gone into the toilet. Being happy that your rival is weakened doesn't make you a scumbag, and I never said it did. Being happy that some guy was seriously injured JUST because he wears the wrong uniform DOES. And I didn't compare pedophelia to rooting for injuries. I used it as an example of the fact that opinions are perfectly reasonable things to judge people by, as oppossed to the color of their skin. Sheesh!

Add me to the list

of people who feel bad for Chad Pennington the person, but are happy and relieved the Jets will be less of a threat this year.

Well DP, I wish I could say I'm surprised at your sentiment...but unfortunately I'm not

I smiled at the injury as I was taunting Jets fans. I'm a scumbag or a bad fan, I suspose.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

God man..reading skills have really gone into the toilet. Being happy that your rival is weakened doesn't make you a scumbag, and I never said it did. Being happy that some guy was seriously injured JUST because he wears the wrong uniform DOES. And I didn't compare pedophelia to rooting for injuries. I used it as an example of the fact that opinions are perfectly reasonable things to judge people by, as oppossed to the color of their skin. Sheesh!

Get off your high horse bro, seriously.

I've seen your posts on Ganggreen and when we had the whole discussion about Marijuana. I'm sure you are a very intelligent person, but it's almost like you see no wrong in what you post or how you view things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom