Forget size, Dolphins' De'Von Achane says: ‘I know what I'm capable of' | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget size, Dolphins' De'Von Achane says: ‘I know what I'm capable of'

I mean... I dont get why people want players that are average/good at everything, fools gold.

You want super powers and a guy that can put them in position to succeed...

Lets be honest here, with Hill and Waddle on the field, a 4.32 RB doesnt need to block to impede pass rush, if anything, Achane running by a DL full speed will scare the **** out of them.
Agree to a degree. No team is going to have 53 great players. You need a lot of players that are/average /good at their position and just don't make mistakes. I'm a firm believer that more big plays are made per game due to an opponents error than due one player just flat out having superior skills.

Of course that doesn't mean you can just put a bunch of mistake free average high school talented players against elite college players and win, but if you have average/good college players and you avoid mistakes and errors you always have a a shot in 90% of your games.

Agree to a degree. No team is going to have 53 great players. You need a lot of players that are/average /good at their position and just don't make mistakes. I'm a firm believer that more big plays are made per game due to an opponents error than due one player just flat out having superior skills.

Of course that doesn't mean you can just put a bunch of mistake free average high school talented players against elite college players and win, but if you have average/good college players and you avoid mistakes and errors you always have a a shot in 90% of your games.
Maybe. But you are not winning championships like that. You need special talents to win it all. That’s how guys like Brian Flores want to try and win games. There’s too little margin for error to win at a high level playing like that.

Maybe. But you are not winning championships like that. You need special talents to win it all. That’s how guys like Brian Flores want to try and win games. There’s too little margin for error to win at a high level playing like that.
I think you need some special talent players on the roster, but the Chiefs have some players on their roster that would be considered good/average on most NFL rosters. For example none of the tight ends behind Kelce would be considered an elite special talent player. I'm sure all of the Chiefs runningbacks aren't considered elite special talent players.

Rookie RB's do not need to be good blockers, they just can't whiff on blitzers and get their QB killed.

Achane will stick his nose in and get in a guy's way but he likely will never be a very good blocker, nor will he be asked to be.

Freddy Mercury would like a word with you upon your arrival.......

View attachment 142805
oh please, you're not really suggesting ......nah, I know you're not.......sorry but freddie wasn't even to 10 when it comes to hard rock. Actually , I don’t even think they're in the same category anyway......I know VH1 did a thing about the top hard rock singers ever and FM wasn’t even on the list while Ozzy was #1

oh please, you're not really suggesting ......nah, I know you're not.......sorry but freddie wasn't even to 10 when it comes to hard rock. Actually , I don’t even think they're in the same category anyway......I know VH1 did a thing about the top hard rock singers ever and FM wasn’t even on the list while Ozzy was #1
Lol..... I guess I judge more on actual voice range/talent than showmanship. To each their own. I like Ozzy, I just don't think his actual singing "voice" was all that impressive. Freddy had the range and precision talent in the class of opera singers. Guys like David Draimon do as well. Ozzy was a great performer and front man, but his voice is not in that class, and forgive me if I don't rate VH1 as an authority on the subject.

Please don't ban me, or have me whacked off...

21c825d9-033d-4c6b-8810-7b5e63c16f35_text.gif

I think you need some special talent players on the roster, but the Chiefs have some players on their roster that would be considered good/average on most NFL rosters. For example none of the tight ends behind Kelce would be considered an elite special talent player. I'm sure all of the Chiefs runningbacks aren't considered elite special talent players.
But they have the most elite player at the most important position in all of sports. The Patriots were the same way when they had Brady. If you don’t have the best QB in the game, you better have more than a couple of elite players at other positions to help pull you through.

Lol..... I guess I judge more on actual voice range/talent than showmanship. To each their own. I like Ozzy, I just don't think his actual singing "voice" was all that impressive. Freddy had the range and precision talent in the class of opera singers. Guys like David Draimon do as well. Ozzy was a great performer and front man, but his voice is not in that class, and forgive me if I don't rate VH1 as an authority on the subject.

Please don't ban me, or have me whacked off...

View attachment 142808
if you're going by voice alone then Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden win by a country mile.......if you're talking opera type then Pavorotti is top dog with Bocelli near by......if we're talking hard rock singer then NOBODY had more hits than Ozzy when you combine his time with Sabbath along with his solo career but you have a right to your opinion even if is the wrong one....jk.....lol

Last edited:
Gentlemen, if we’re going to detail something THIS badly…

…at least learn to spell “Chris Cornell” properly.
Can't really argue that one either.......

What do we know about Achane's vocal range? Not a baritone, I assume. Falsetto maybe?

Gentlemen, if we’re going to detail something THIS badly…

…at least learn to spell “Chris Cornell” properly.
you guys seems to be confusing what hard rock is but ok.....lol

Back
Top Bottom