Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bad stuff do you think can/will come out on Martin?

Richie's dad already mentioned a lot of it, and I think there's some truth to that stuff in the context of all of the information that's come out. For instance, when it was initially reported that Martin was 'in a facility,' if that was rehab... a lot of things here start making sense.

This thing is going to get really ugly, IMO.

I just don't see a win for the Miami Dolphins here.

Here's my random thought of the week: did Jake Long decide to pick the Rams because he couldn't stand Richie and the dynamics in our locker room?

I am sure it played into why he left!

He's going through and editing all of his old posts this morning, so if you wanted to read any back posts, hopefully you did so!

Does anyone care to still rage that we shouldn't have cut Incognito after he got his ass slapped with a Trespass Warrant for being a "Good Samaritan" :crazy:

Does anyone care to still rage that we shouldn't have cut Incognito after he got his ass slapped with a Trespass Warrant for being a "Good Samaritan" :crazy:

That one incident, by itself, really didn't warrant cutting the guy based on the information that was available. But this? Wow. Huge difference between this and that, man.

Heads need to roll for this stuff.

That one incident, by itself, really didn't warrant cutting the guy based on the information that was available. But this? Wow. Huge difference between this and that, man.

Heads need to roll for this stuff.

That was one of many incidents!

There was a poster who said they saw Incognito get into a fight over some racist things he said. This was a few years ago back when we first signed Incognito. Can anyone dig that post up? That person knew all of this before anyone else and props to them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Richie's dad already mentioned a lot of it, and I think there's some truth to that stuff in the context of all of the information that's come out. For instance, when it was initially reported that Martin was 'in a facility,' if that was rehab... a lot of things here start making sense.

This thing is going to get really ugly, IMO.

You are right! I can't believe that post was Richie's dad! I read it last night and I was like wow this guy is making no sense, but he actually has inside info. This is crazy, if martin is mentally unstable and is suicidal this is all craziness.

I remember that too. The week we signed him. I've been trying to find it all morning, but no such luck.

IIRC. That poster knew richie very well and went to school with him. He said he was basically a POS racist...funny how richie's dolphin career appears to be shaping up...

Chad Johnson defends Incognito and to a lesser extent the Fins locker room on Cbssports network.

Pretty interesting Stuff. Chad said he likes Richie and honestly, this happens all around the league and Martin needs to "Man Up".

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...lub-Liv-(incorrect-title)&highlight=incognito

Pure gold.

Bottom line here is Incognito always seems to find himself in the middle of NONSENSE like this and personally Im pretty much tired of his act.

I hope we find a good LG to play for us next season that plays the game the right way, dosent need to play dirty to "psych himself up" or whatever it is that people suggest "its how he plays and he wouldnt be the same player if he didnt do this stuff" nonsense, keeps his mouth shut, and just gets the job done..

You guys can keep sticking up for him if you want, but Im over Incognito. Just block someone and stfu Ritchie.

Flynryan is right when he suggests if Incognito played for another team, especially the Jests, most of you would sing the exact opposite tune in regards to this clown.

I got 2 thanks for that post. A couple of us tried to tell you guys. But, dont listen. Incognito is a joke. He shouldve been off of this team a couple of years ago.

Actually Bill I have a solution and I already suggested it.

In fact I would have gone ahead and found his replacement this offseason. I would say that not taking care of this was one of the few things Ireland did not do right this offseason.

He will not be resigned after this year and we will have no choice but to get a new Left interior cornfed for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom