Frank Gore visiting Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Frank Gore visiting Dolphins

They need a veteran RB. Murray, Gore, Bo Jackson. Whoever it is he won’t be counted on to be the main back nor will he need to get 1,000 yards and 10 TDs.

Miami still must draft a RB but as with the potential of Murray on the team, the experience of young guys mixed with a vet can’t be understated.

Still had almost 1,000 yds last year and almost same YPC and receptions as the young D Willimas who people seem to want re signed.

Why wouldn't anyone want Frank Gore. Sure, age is a factor, but come on. Kenyan Drake has to prove he is the feature back for an entire season and having a veteran there--especially if Drake gets hurt--is imperative.

Besides, he still puts up solid numbers. He doesn't need to be THE guy, but you want someone who knows how to get it done, can teach our young backs, and still produce.

A lot of tread on those tires but a huge vet presence in the room could be welcome. A very respected and hard worker.

*Not

I don't know about this one. I have to apply the Matt Moore logic here. For a few carries a game and a solid vet presence in the RB room, sure; but do we trust him to be the guy if Drake goes down? I'd like to know who the RB3 will be before getting behind this but the draft hasn't happened yet and he'll be cheap so whatever.

Im still trying to figure out how were drafting a TE a LB a QB and a RB in the first 3 rds?

The answer of course is good ole Tannenbaum magic. i.e. mortgage your future for splashy results today. If you don't think Tannenbaum isn't trading up in the draft then you haven't been watching Tannenbaum.

*Not

I don't know about this one. I have to apply the Matt Moore logic here. For a few carries a game and a solid vet presence in the RB room, sure; but do we trust him to be the guy if Drake goes down? I'd like to know who the RB3 will be before getting behind this but the draft hasn't happened yet and he'll be cheap so whatever.

Maybe:

2016 IND 1,025 yds
2017 IND 961 yds

He had a better season than Ajayi in '17, so I am sure he won't come here for chump change.

He won’t and definitely wont sign for the vet min. He almost had a deal in place with the Lions but they signed Blount.

He made like 3 m with the Colts I believe last yr

He may just come in for a visit check in and leave like D murray did.

He's got solid consistent career numbers and seems to play hard through the whole season even if the team he is on is not very good. I'd take him.

Back
Top Bottom