Frank Gore visiting Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Frank Gore visiting Dolphins

Just hope he doesn't have to start if we sign him

I'm for this if it's on the very cheap. Even if it's to touch the ball 5-10 times a game it would be useful for us - he's a savvy player he brings the veteran presence. I see no downside with this signing. You have Drake as your top back, Gore in a spot role and draft a youngster - hopefully someone with some power - do bring along and contribute in the short yardage type situations. Frankly (no pun intended) I think Gore at 35 gives us more than Damien Williams in a similar role sans the special teams play.

He's basically been the same RB for the past three years; if he takes a vet minimum contract, I can't see why anyone would be upset with this. I mean, what's to complain about, Gore potentially taking Sinorise Perry's roster spot?
Agree 100%. Now if they pay him more than minimum w some incentives, I take back what I said in my prior post.

I don’t understand for demarco is a no go for most people but frank gore is completely welcome

I give up

He’s also a 2 down back at best in this o

Hell of a player but his days are done

I think I would give the nod to Murray, but every year Gore keeps on chugging so I wouldn't say hes done.

They need a veteran RB. Murray, Gore, Bo Jackson. Whoever it is he won’t be counted on to be the main back nor will he need to get 1,000 yards and 10 TDs.

Miami still must draft a RB but as with the potential of Murray on the team, the experience of young guys mixed with a vet can’t be understated.

Bo Jackson. LMAO.....Good one

Gore has a track record of being an excellent teammate. He can teach the young guys a lot about game preparation, looking after their bodies and behaving like a true professional off the field. Hell he might even get some decent yardage on some plays and you know that he still probably has good blocking skills in protecting the QB. I really like this suggestion and chances are that he could make it as a future Hall of Famer.
I think he's a better possible addition than DeMarco Murray.

Don't believe Gore has anything left in the tank. Probably best for him to just retire.

Don't believe Gore has anything left in the tank. Probably best for him to just retire.
He made 961 rushing yards, 246 receiving yards and 4 TDs last season at the Colts behind a really, really bad O-line. BTW he also finished #17 out of 58 in PFF's Running Backs last season. He's old but he still played well. Who says he's got nothing left in the tank?
Frank is the tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom