Free Agents | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents

Question, if we use our picks for Warson, and trade away Tua to either Hou or other team, do we still have cap room to make a play for Robinson?

And if we have room, should we go after Robinson?

You can always massage the cap to sign whomever you want......but someday the check is due.

You can always massage the cap to sign whomever you want......but someday the check is due.
Then I say do it. With Watson and Rodinson, we are scary.

Someone once said, someday we all die.

If the packers center is an upgrade that's where I would start on offense for Free Agency. If can't get Center then WR would be next.
On Defense I would look for a LB if one is upgrade then DT.

Who do you all see as the best pass rusher in this free agent class? As far as Miami fit goes?

I think our 2 weakest positions are WR & LB. We are going to have to address it in FA (maybe not top tier), but you don't want to go into the draft pigeoned holed to a particular position.

Why not draft your guy?
It looks like a down year for pass rushers in this draft. Doesn't mean Miami can't find one, but I think we'll see more misses than usual.

With his ability to blitz, Parsons may actually be the best pass rusher in this draft. I think a lot of fans would be disappointed if Miami took him first.

Free Agency this will be different from the past. I think you will see several players sign 1 and 2 year deals with the cap not being favorable. Plus I can see more players being available after the draft as well.

I think our 2 weakest positions are WR & LB. We are going to have to address it in FA (maybe not top tier), but you don't want to go into the draft pigeoned holed to a particular position.
Why not Smith and Parsons. Both are can't miss.
Or if you think Parsons wouldn't last to 18, do some fancy trading. Trade down a few spots for Chase/Waddle, and use the extra picks from trading down to move up few spots from 18 and grab Parsons.

Back
Top Bottom