Free Agents | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents

I'd like to see us go after Carl Lawson. He's only 25 and he had a really nice season for the Bengals. He'd be an upgrade in pass rush.
I also want a vet WR. I still want us to draft someone early, but a seasoned WR (hopefully not TOO seasoned) will help our young QB more than 2 rookies. If we go big, Robinson is a real alpha, like DVP if he were consistent. But he's probably going to cost more than we should spend.
People will hate this idea, but if there's a guy that may move and have a Diggs-like effect on his new team, that guy is probably OBJ. I know everyone hates his antics, but if Flo thinks he can handle him, I'd be all about it. Not a FA, but a guy with a pretty decent chance to get moved this off-season.

David and Samuel are easily the 2 free agents to go after on this list. David is an impact player and Samuel very underrated and fans forget he was more of a RB at Ohio State and can be used on sweeps/ reverses/ etc like Tyreke Hill is used.
I really like that if Miami can make it work cap wise.

If Miami makes one big free agent move, whose your guy?

I think we are 1 elite pass rusher away from taking this defense to another level and they are very hard to draft.

I would say Matt Judon, Shaq Barrett, or LaVonte David. In that order.

I want Judon the most though. If we could somehow get Judon and LeVonte David. This defense would become ridiculous.

Last edited:
I think we are 1 elite pass rusher away from taking this defense to another level and they are very hard to draft.

I would say Matt Judon, Shaq Barrett, or LaVonte David. In that order.

I want Judon the most though. If we coukd somehow get Judon and LeVonte David. This defense woukd become ridiculous.
You're right. The defense is so close to be ridiculous by today's standards. I haven't seen much of Judon, but his numbers jump off the page. I know Floyd is interesting, but that contract is going to be big. David with White is sure an awesome group in TB.

Matt judo seems like he would fit Flores and his scheme well.

I get it is allen Robinson but we don't need another big body skill guy. We would have to drop Parker if that were the case. Godwin is the most enticing to me in terms of production and skill. Can play him in and out and has solid hands.

Matt Judon, add any ex-pats Flo still wants, if we can trade out of three the rest should be the draft, Playmakers on offense everywhere.No to Allen Robinson. Yes he is a great receiver, but parker is close to him and this draft isdeep in wideouts and star weapons we should be able to have a great group of weapons under our control for the next five yrs. If not Judon , Sign Godwin. Trade back and draft Parsons, round out the wideouts with either Toney or Eskridge

1 year 15 mil is not a prove it deal. Will Fuller scares the **** out of me because his best year came when he was busted for Performance enhancing drugs. Did he have his best season cause Nuk was gone, or because he was cheating. Hows he gonna look when he's off the juice, will his body go back to being injury riddled like in the past.
1 year 15 mill is a prove it deal because your not committing long term to him. Not all that 15 mill would be fully guranteed. I was insinuating we give him a deal like that heavy on incentives but it would have to be a big enough deal that he would turn down long term offers with less base money

If we need talent and experience AJ Green and Alejandro Villanueva are good target to get better offense and help Tua.
+ Smith or Sewell with our 3rd.

Godwin in FA, Smith in draft
Redick in FA, or David.
Simmons in FA.

If we need talent and experience AJ Green and Alejandro Villanueva are good target to get better offense and help Tua.
+ Smith or Sewell with our 3rd.
AJ Green is a shell of his former self, and I doubt we bring in a free agent LT

Back
Top Bottom