FRONT PAGE POLL: Are you happy with the pick of Ryan Tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FRONT PAGE POLL: Are you happy with the pick of Ryan Tannehill?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Well the Dolphins have made the pick that most fans wanted and most people thought they would pick. Ryan Tannehill is officially our QB of the future. Do you agree with the pick?

SPEAK OUT DOLPHINS NATION AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

Vote here:

www.finheaven.com

And then come back here and let us know your thoughts.

GO MIAMI

Where can I find this option????

"Would have been happier with an alternate pick, but regardless, am content because the 2 skilled offensive coaches who knew him best had the obvious conviction that he will be our franchise QB of the future."

5eaalf-1.jpg

Very happy. It's a quarterback. Even if his ceiling is more of being a QB in the top 10-12 range, our team would be so much better. If he's a bust, then so be it. You don't win championships playing it safe.

Nope.

The Dolphins should have used this pick to draft a sure thing. On draft night they pick up a dude that wont be ready to play for 2-3 years? This is way beyond the hope of instant gratification. I have suffered through 20 years of disappointment with this team.

...Fubar.

I'm very happy with the pick. Had enough of "safe picks", at some point you have to take chances.

Yep....I'd rather strike out swinging rather than look at a third strike.

Back
Top Bottom