FRONT PAGE POLL: Are you happy with the pick of Ryan Tannehill? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FRONT PAGE POLL: Are you happy with the pick of Ryan Tannehill?

Very happy... Especially after watching the Gruden episode!

I hope I will be happy. I hope Ireland knew what he was doing. I hope Tannehill is what they think he is. I hope.

I love the pick. I just hope he can handle the pressure of the situation hes in. Cannot WAIT to see this kid take the field!

I'm on board with the pick. We had to take a shot at some point. And I believe with this coaching staff Tannehill has a good chance to be a successful starter. If we had our old coaching staff I would have doubt Luck could have been successful

If we had our old coaching staff I would have doubt Luck could have been successful

I used to make that point when we had Henning and Sparano.

Why waste a pick on a QB when they were just going to ruin him anyway the way they did Chad Henne. The kid never had a chance, best of luck to him with the Jags.

I now LOVE Ryan Tannehill (being a homer) but I still hope we will sit him to learn a while. The difference being that we now have coaches that can teach him to be a better QB and to be a starting QB in the NFL.

If Sparano was still our coach I'd still be upset that we did not draft MLB Luke Kuechly.

Back
Top Bottom