Future QB Talk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Future QB Talk

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm watching the Michigan/Ohio State game and I'm very impressed with the Michigan QB Navarre. Big strong and accurate. Something the Fins could use.

Does anyone know his draft status? Would he be around in the mid to late first round.

What's the talent evaluation on this guy.

NO THE FINS COULD USE ELI MANNING PERIOD.THE GUY WILL BE BETTER THAN PEYTON COULD EVER THINK ABOUT THATS WHO WE SHOULD TRADE UP AND GET.WE ARE SOLID EVERYWHERE ELSE.WHY TAKE A CHANCE ON A BUST ELI WILL BE AN ELITE NFL QB PERIOD!!

Are you kidding me??? Fiedler is three times the QB Navarre is....quit trying to replace one of the best QB's in the league!

YES ILL AGREE FIEDLER IS A GOOD QB BUT LOOK DUDE THE GUY SIMPLY CANNOT PLAY A WHOLE SEASON HE IS VERY INJURY PRONE FACE IT.WE SHOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Eli will be taken way before we pick in the draft.....

That's obvious, which is why the guy suggested that we should trade up.

Trade up to where, Pick #5? Keep dreaming, and he could be taken by that pick anyway. Eli Manning will not be a Phin next year. A really bad team will take Manning really high and will not trade the pick.

Anyway, do you guys realize how much it would cost us to trade up? We would either have to basically get rid of out whole draft for the next few years or give up some REALLY GOOD talent that would not be worth giving up for any rookie QB.

Some people need to be reasonable. Eli Manning to the Dolphins is not reasonable.

Navvarre could be had in third round.

Originally posted by minus
Navvarre could be had in third round.

He'll be long gone by then imo.
Does anybody else besides me think that he looks like The Highlander?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Some people need to be reasonable. Eli Manning to the Dolphins is not reasonable.

I never suggested that. I was just telling you that you didn't understand what the man said.

Originally posted by dolfans1988
how about white from oklahoma state

Two bad knees before taking one NFL snap would not be a franchise guys. Nope get a THE BATTLESHIP LORENZEN and get him to sweat off about 30-40lbs in the miami heat.

Some of these people on these boards need to get out of FANTASYLAND! Jeez people, we're not getting Eli Manning, nor are we getting Bob Stoops. Get a damn life!

That White kid is actually from Oklahoma, not OK state.

Lorenzen could be had in the 2nd or 3rd round I would think because of his size. I'd love for the Fins to take him. He's a lefty too, so he can avoid getting hit from the blindside a la Griese. He's also got some speed and can take a hit. Like a white Culpepper.

Back
Top Bottom