Game could be rescheduled for Monday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game could be rescheduled for Monday

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
advantage miami BIG TIME advantage the fins can run the pats CAN NOT

Wow, Phins are averaging 113 yards per game and the Pats 99.

Huge 14 yard advantage to the Phins.

Originally posted by NEM
This is just my opinion, but based on the Gillette Stadium weather forecast, now calling for 12-22 inches of snow on SUNDAY.....I have a feeling the NFL may move the game to Monday Night.

The NFL has done something like this in the past, but not to often.

Here's the link for the Gillette Stadium Weather forecast.

http://wbz4.com/gillette
\

you need to reschedule that stupid picture

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

Wow, Phins are averaging 113 yards per game and the Pats 99.

Huge 14 yard advantage to the Phins.

Yeah!!! But can you actually imagine Kevin Faulk and company getting things rolling against the Miami front seven when they know its coming. If you do I'd like to join you in FANTASY LAND.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan

Yeah!!! But can you actually imagine Kevin Faulk and company getting things rolling against the Miami front seven when they know its coming. If you do I'd like to join you in FANTASY LAND.
i'd like to know what color the sky is where he's at!:D ;)

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about with the rushing team having the advantage. Unless there are high winds, the passing game has the advantage. Do any of you remember the Snow Bowl?

OAK vs. NE 1/19/02

Passing:
NE - 32/52 297yds
OAK - 17/31 153yds
Total 450yds on 83 attempts

Rushing:
NE - 30att, 68yds
OAK - 30att, 77yds
Total 60att, 145yds

Hmm, I may be crazy, but the fact that there were 23 more pass attempts than rush attempts and over three hundred more yards in the air gives me the feeling that the running game might have been at a disadvantage.

Oh and that game when Ricky ran for 200 in buffalo. That was on the artificial turf, it just ain't the same as natural. Bledsoe also passed for 300 and three TDs in that one.

Originally posted by dolfan06
it was rescheduled because of the world series were on sunday and would clash with the football game!;)

Thanks for the reply 06.

Originally posted by jjdche
I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about with the rushing team having the advantage. Unless there are high winds, the passing game has the advantage. Do any of you remember the Snow Bowl?

OAK vs. NE 1/19/02

Passing:
NE - 32/52 297yds
OAK - 17/31 153yds
Total 450yds on 83 attempts

Rushing:
NE - 30att, 68yds
OAK - 30att, 77yds
Total 60att, 145yds

Hmm, I may be crazy, but the fact that there were 23 more pass attempts than rush attempts and over three hundred more yards in the air gives me the feeling that the running game might have been at a disadvantage.

Oh and that game when Ricky ran for 200 in buffalo. That was on the artificial turf, it just ain't the same as natural. Bledsoe also passed for 300 and three TDs in that one.

Good rushing teams do have the advantage if they hold on to the ball. With a cold, slippery ball you're more likely to turn it over trying to pass.

I just heard on sportscenter that the fins arrived safely in providence, ri and will bus in the blizzard to foxboro tomorrow. looks like it will be played! GO FINS!

They wont move it, if they were going to they would have already let it be known..I was in San Diego and they informed everyone that night of where it was going to be moved. They cant just tell everyone theyre moving it a few hours before gametime. It will be in the Pats stadium like planned but could be postponed for later who knows...i hope not

Originally posted by Phinfan31
They wont move it, if they were going to they would have already let it be known..I was in San Diego and they informed everyone that night of where it was going to be moved. They cant just tell everyone theyre moving it a few hours before gametime. It will be in the Pats stadium like planned but could be postponed for later who knows...i hope not
as long as NE has snow plows and inmates to run them, the game won't be postponed!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom