Games you plan to go to | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games you plan to go to

arsenal said:
thats a pimp daddy idea right there... with ebay nowadays its easy as hell to sell tickets, hmmmmmm how much are the season tickets for the jets?

im forgetting theres probably a long *** waiting list though, how long have yo uhad them?

mixmaster_matt said:
where do you tailgate. I will be at every game this season and i am sitting 3 sections over from you. I am in section 432 row 15.

Always the first car right under or north of the 15E sign in the north parking lot in the orange lot of course. Red 4-Runner. I always wear my authentic JT jersey.

arsenal said:
im forgetting theres probably a long *** waiting list though, how long have yo uhad them?

My dad was on the Giants waiting list since 1977, he got a call this year that he could by season tickets.

He said no, I almost killed him. I said I would have taken them and sold them on ebay also!!! :yell:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
My dad was on the Giants waiting list since 1977, he got a call this year that he could by season tickets.

He said no, I almost killed him. I said I would have taken them and sold them on ebay also!!! :yell:

he said no!?!?!? woooow... yeah i know the giants season tickets is ridiculous... i know its much worse than the jets tickets are, but i actually found some season ticket packages for the jets on ebay might make the investment, buy em now, sell em later go to a few... im pondering

Current plan is to head down to Miami for the opener against the Broncos, and to go to New Orleans for the game against the Phins. Possibly Tampa Bay for that game against the Phins. My wife gets pretty excited when the schedule comes out and she can start planning the trips.

I've already got my tickets to the regular season Bucs-Fins game.. and will be coming down for at least one, maybe two other gams..

Miami @ Oakland :eek:
Miami @ S. Diego :shakeno:
Maybe Miami vs Denver -- opening day :confused:

MiamiFan1354 said:
Season ticket holders need not answer... this is for us poor *******s that don't love in south florida..

I'm gonna go see Miami at pitt in preseason Miami at Jets and KC at Miami..
I live in Colorado and definitely have plans to attend the Raiders game in week 12..Friend invited me and my girlfriend out...Gotta be there to see the black hole in shame!!

MiamiFan1354 said:
Season ticket holders need not answer... this is for us poor *******s that don't love in south florida..

I'm gonna go see Miami at pitt in preseason Miami at Jets and KC at Miami..

I'm going to the Pittsburgh game as well.

Dolfan984 said:
I'll be at the game vs the Raiders and hopefully I'll catch a game in Miami...not sure which one yet though.
I want to catch that first game with the Broncos game so I can come back to colorado and laugh at all the Broncos fans!!I wonder if there is that many Broncos fans In Miami anyone know??

I'm going to the hall of fame game, cleveland and the SD game,my bro's father in-law has 10th row 50 yard line season tix out there:woot:

Back
Top Bottom