Games you plan to go to | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games you plan to go to

Am I going to be the only phinfan at the Browns game lol. It is pretty tough living here in Indiana. My options are pretty limited unless I want to fly to a game (not a big fan of flying). I am pretty much limited to fins/colts, fins/bengals, fins/titans, fins/rams, fins/browns, or fins/bears. Although I did make it to the fins/cowboys game on thanksgiving.

I will be going to the HOF game and also going to the Browns game. It is gonna suck having to be there with all those annoying Browns fans. I'll be going with a small group of my family and friends who are Dolfans. Hopefully us dolfans will get to sit near each other. I can't wait...GO DOLPHINS!!

bfishusi said:
Am I going to be the only phinfan at the Browns game lol. It is pretty tough living here in Indiana. My options are pretty limited unless I want to fly to a game (not a big fan of flying). I am pretty much limited to fins/colts, fins/bengals, fins/titans, fins/rams, fins/browns, or fins/bears. Although I did make it to the fins/cowboys game on thanksgiving.
Already posted it but, I'm going to Cleveland game too.

I'll most likely be going to the KC game October 23. I just have to talk to my cousin and then I'm buying the tickets and booking the flight.:D

Dolfan984 said:
I'll be at the game vs the Raiders and hopefully I'll catch a game in Miami...not sure which one yet though.

If you go the Raider game, you better go armed. One of my best friends is a die-hard Raiders fan and he went out to Oakland for a game last year. He was wearing a personalized Raider jersey with his last name on it- the other fans gave him s*it because he didn't have a jersey with a player's last name. They were riding him hardcore for it. It wasn't enough that he was a Raider fan. Seriously, they're NUTS. Bring a knife or a gun or something because if you walk in there with Dolphins gear on, you might get stabbed.

I plan on going to my 3rd straight season opener in Miami, then to a game in either late November or early December

i will be going to the Bucs game on Oct. 16th (on my first wedding anniversary) and to the last game of the year vs the paties if it is meaningful game. I really hate going to the razor (gillette) expecially when it is cold and i wont go if it wont mean anything.

Canton, usually like to fly down for primetime games, guess I can't this year...Probably the Jets or Bills, leave the cold to go down in December

@ Tampa Bay

and then one other home game im not sure of yet. Hopefully the Jets game.

Not sure which game I'm going to.

I'm debating on whether or not to go to the @ Jets game or the Panthers in Miami.

FireWrongstedt said:
If you go the Raider game, you better go armed. One of my best friends is a die-hard Raiders fan and he went out to Oakland for a game last year. He was wearing a personalized Raider jersey with his last name on it- the other fans gave him s*it because he didn't have a jersey with a player's last name. They were riding him hardcore for it. It wasn't enough that he was a Raider fan. Seriously, they're NUTS. Bring a knife or a gun or something because if you walk in there with Dolphins gear on, you might get stabbed.

I went to a Raider game when I lived in California. Me and my dad both wore our fins gear and nothing bad happened. If you bring a knife or a gun, they aren't going to let you in.

well i live in soth FL but i'm not 18 and my family aren't finfans like me so unfortunately i have to admit i haven't been to a game yet. but good news is i'm finally going to one this year, probably the falcons game, to see my fins (and Ron Mexico lol) in action

Back
Top Bottom