Garcia in Miami?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garcia in Miami??

Sir Charles

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I live in California and the news definately around here is that Jeff Garcia will be cut to free up cap space for Julian Peterson. If this does happen. Miami should be the first in line to pick him up. No offense to Jay. I have seen that he has one of the best winnning percentages ever. But, year after year he continues to get hurt and he consistantly keeps putting up stats that shows him throwing more interceptions then touchdowns.

You may think this has to do with Dave Wannstedt coaching. I think not, when you have a runningback of the caliber of Ricky WIlliams. All the attention will go to stopping him. And then you got the higlight reel in Chambers, he should of been in the pro bowl. There are also lots of other options like Thompson, Gadsen, McKnight, Konrad, Minor who will all get touches to work their magic.

But with Jeff as are leader, I see Fins 2004 Super Bowl Champions!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's feeling a lot better now. If you watched 49er games and saw him in action, you would know how much better he looks now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Garcia were available, I would want him over any of the other vets mentioned so far......Couch, Brunnell, Warner, etc.....

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
That sound pretty good IMO

How old is he?

He's 33, but that doesn't matter. Ricky still is the main go to guy on our team. Plus, with Garcia's leadership, he will help Chambers become one of the best recievers in the league. I also think that he may as well produce even better stats because he is getting out of the whole TO situation.

Yea, thats true, but with Adewale almost for sure leaving after the season because he wants Jason Taylor type money. That will free up some room for the Fins to do a little free agent shopping and Garcia is front in line.

Garcia will only be good for west coast offense.His arm strength is worst than Fiedler/Griese.

Originally posted by inFINSible
If Garcia were available, I would want him over any of the other vets mentioned so far......Couch, Brunnell, Warner, etc.....

I'd take him over every QB mentioned other than maybe Couch. I think Garcia would be the perfect guy to play here for 1-2 years and groom a QB.

I have always enjoyed watching Garcia play. I would love having him in Miami.

Originally posted by minus
Garcia will only be good for west coast offense.His arm strength is worst than Fiedler/Griese.

Were you watching the Philly game last week? Did you get see Garcia pick apart the Philly D. Which was something OUR qb couldnt do. Garcia had a 100.5 qb percentage while our ab Jay had a weak 48.9 percentage.

Back
Top Bottom