Gase 8/19 Presser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase 8/19 Presser

I'm torn on holding things back. Yes, the element of surprise is valuable but it seems like there could be a balance of getting reps and keeping secrets. How does running plays you won't in the regular season help this offense move forward? And really, how long can you surprise them? You need to be your best after 16 games, not week 1-4. The best teams just line up and do what they do, whether it's August or January. They may bring in wrinkles later but they would definitely work their red zone targets in the red zone

And some people can’t wrap their heads around that. But hey it’s their blood pressure not mine

I don't like it. Like I've said before, what the Dolphins are doing is weird. I don't get the value of not showing what your TE is capable of in the red zone. The Eagles didn't have a problem with displaying Goedert's talents. Are they now fearful because he has been productive in the preseason that teams will be able to shut him down now? I doubt it.

I don't like it. Like I've said before, what the Dolphins are doing is weird. I don't get the value of not showing what your TE is capable of in the red zone. The Eagles didn't have a problem with displaying Goedert's talents. Are they now fearful because he has been productive in the preseason that teams will be able to shut him down now? I doubt it.

May not be the way I would do things either, but it’s a tactic I can understand and it is rational

Unbelievable that people actually believe this crap....

All the other people that are not in vaarks "cheap seats"...........the FH experts...

Damn if you can take it this far why not just see the season as a Superbowl success..... Reality who needs it....

" I know where we are going. I know what the big picture is. I see it " Gase......... LMAO

Cue the regular season when penalties remain the same and Qb the overthrows on the fade to Gesicki because they haven't practiced that with an opposing team in a game situation.

I really want to believe but I'll be shocked if we don't start off slow, spot them 10, and look sloppy.

Cue the regular season when penalties remain the same and Qb the overthrows on the fade to Gesicki because they haven't practiced that with an opposing team in a game situation.

I really want to believe but I'll be shocked if we don't start off slow, spot them 10, and look sloppy.

Don't be surprised if Gase trys to sell these Fans the Brooklyn Bridge......

and he does it.....lol

Goes something like this, " I got a nice bridge I can sell you cheap but I can't tell you anything about it "

Fan: Great coach I'll take two....

Back
Top Bottom