Gase Fired! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Fired!

When someone like Jordan Philips is complaining it probably won't affect your future prospects. When guys like Gore and Wake are complaining he might have to kiss all those opportunities goodbye.

Besides Osweiller does anybody on the team like Gase?

who are gase's guys exactly?
i thought stills was one of them

Saddest thing about that press conference was Ross pretending he’s doing something different today. Getting players who care about winning. Funny.

Hope they have a good plan, though many wanted Gase gone just because, he still was the 1st in a long time that got more out of that team then was possible with that lack of roster after each year getting hit hard by injuries.

Saddest thing about that press conference was Ross pretending he’s doing something different today. Getting players who care about winning. Funny.
So the guys you have now don't care about winning? The guy sitting next to you helped bring those guy in, and you just put him in charge. what a joke this franchise is.

2 more ARC East coaches sent packing care of Bellicheat. It has to be getting close to 25 that have been fired trying to unseat Patriots. Unreal.

I knew something was up when I had a hard time logging on to the site. Playing musical chairs with the HC coach position again I see.....sorry to see him go.

Back
Top Bottom