Gase Fired! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Fired!

Reading that Barry Jackson article, if you can believe the details, the arrogance from Gase continues. The idea that he was happy with being fired because he knows he’s going to be a top candidate for head coaching job elsewhere immediately disgusts me.

I hope this guy’s next job is in the XFL.

Apparently Dan Campbell left a very big positive impression on Ross during the interview process, before he hired Gase. Perhaps Campbell gets revisited?

It was the right decision to move on from him. He lost the locker room entirely and you can't come back from that.

I could see him reuniting with VJ as his DC in Cinci.

Can you share the link? I missed it
Reading that Barry Jackson article, if you can believe the details, the arrogance from Gase continues. The idea that he was happy with being fired because he knows he’s going to be a top candidate for head coaching job elsewhere immediately disgusts me.

Wonder if he will get a head coaching gig or back to being an OC

Kind of feel bad for the guy

If this isn't sarcasm, why would you feel sorry for this clown who got paid and took without reservation $5 million a year (and lived in a mansion) to methodically ruin our beloved Fins??...never feel bad for a guy who makes $5 Million a year.....and lives in a mansion.

So Grier gets a promotion...and Mike T gets reassigned to another post...Mike T should be buried beneath some teams end zone like Jimmy Hoffa...

Yeah Adam Gase did not work out and I'm relieved that it is over. The only way I am going to be upset is if there is truth to the rumor of him doing everything he could to get fired. Arrogance I can handle because the coaches all over the league are just like him. But trying to get fired because you think you are all that and a big time head coach... well screw Adam Gase then

Interesting from the PFT article:

" And if Gase finds another job in coaching, any buyout obligation by Ross would be reduced."

Good....means we won't this egotistical clown who undoubtedly overestimates his coaching prowess a boatload of money even after he's gone.

Wtf lol! Maybe for a powderpuff team! I hope the Jets hire this ****! Then all we have to do is score 20 points each time we play them and we’ll win.

Back
Top Bottom