Gase Fired! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Fired!

I just read a tweet from CK, saying that privately, Wake, Gore and Stills all disavowed Gase to Ross. When players like these speak out negatively, Ross had no other choice IMHO

Is it possible that even Frank Gore knew it was fools’ gold to have Frank Gore be the focus on your offense?

Me too brother but it’s a results game and the team this year especially have been awful. Bottom 3 in every offensive category that matters and not to mention the **** show that has been the defence.
I think he will get another gig as there’s a narrative that he’s some kind of Guru. And while I think there is a great football IQ and offensive mind there, it’s clearly in everyone’s interest that we part ways at this moment in time.
This means nothing however if tabum and tannehill don’t follow, likely Grier too.
I just hope there is some strategic plan by Ross to clean house, as in we have someone lined up, otherwise this could be seen as a rash, emotive decision.

Good Morning Football gushing over his offensive prowess lmao. Do these people watch us every week?
That is the stupidest sports show on tv with the most annoying hosts I've ever seen. Can't stand to watch that for more than 10 seconds.

He had to go. No question about it. I hear some radio host down here saying he will be a great coach down the road. that's fine but he was not great here so good riddance. there is one concern going forward however. There are 8 job openings and Miami does not seem to be in the running for Mike McCarthy, Jim Harbaugh or Pat Fitzgerald. I don't want a HC the Dolphins are going to wind up firing in 3 years. Ross needs to take all the time he needs and get it right this time. And BTW, why isn't Tannenbaum fired yet?

It had to be done. He lost this team. The 3 game collapse was inexcusable and all he did was try to blame it on everything else, no accountability.

I hate to start over yet again, but the Gase train was going nowhere in Miami.

Tannenbaum better ducking be next out the door. That Manhattan douche carpetbagger is an albatross around this franchise’s neck and will only lead to more failure down the road.

Landry and Philips laughing in social media
on their twitter accounts
sorry guys i don't know how to put them on here

Looks like the conspiracy theories that Gase was actively trying to get himself fired are true.

He wants to hitch his wagon to a good QB again like Mayfield in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom