Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington

My biggest concern with Tannehill is his knee. I still to this day think they should of had a plan in place if he doesn't return from the injury.

With that said, Darlington is not a puff piece type of Journalist. Maybe $100.00 on Ryan Tannehill as MVP would be a bet worth making? He's not even listed on some odds sites.

I think people just need to relax a little. They're making a big deal out of everything that is ever said. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is what he does out on the field this year. The past doesn't matter right now. It doesn't matter what anyone said or didn't say. This season can not start fast enough.

We have Amendola, Wilson, Stills, Parker and Gesicki. If we can't move the ball through the air then something is seriously wrong.

While I agree he has weapons, maybe the best he’s had, it’s always been about protection. On paper the oline might be the best he’s had, but the jury is still out. If we can run the ball and give him time I expect RT to be a very good QB this season.

My biggest concern with Tannehill is his knee. I still to this day think they should of had a plan in place if he doesn't return from the injury.

With that said, Darlington is not a puff piece type of Journalist. Maybe $100.00 on Ryan Tannehill as MVP would be a bet worth making? He's not even listed on some odds sites.

My point exactly. He’s not generally given to this sort of thing. Yet some of the usual suspects still decide to crash the party and present the “Lolz nuh uh!” counter point.

There's no question this is the most talent Tannehill has had on offense since he's been here. It's as close to a complete unit as we've seen here in a long time. The offensive line, on paper, looks better than average. Drake started to show what he's capable of last year. I believe he rushed for 444 yards over the last five games. The addition of Gore gives Miami a proven vet there as well.

Gesicki gives the team a talented, young tight end, something that we haven't seen in awhile in Miami. The wide receivers may lack a true number one, but there are good options.

Tannehill just needs to stay healthy and he should have his most productive season ever.

There's no question this is the most talent Tannehill has had on offense since he's been here. It's as close to a complete unit as we've seen here in a long time. The offensive line, on paper, looks better than average. Drake started to show what he's capable of last year. I believe he rushed for 444 yards over the last five games. The addition of Gore gives Miami a proven vet there as well.

Gesicki gives the team a talented, young tight end, something that we haven't seen in awhile in Miami. The wide receivers may lack a true number one, but there are good options.

Tannehill just needs to stay healthy and he should have his most productive season ever.

Tannehill will be selected to the Pro-Bowl this year but will decline because of post-season commitments.

I really can't wait for this season to start (with a healthy Tannehill) so he can make all his doubters STFU & eat some crow!
Not going to happen. We could win the Super Bowl and his diehard critics will say it because of the talent around him and he was just a game manager. We fall short of the Super Bowl and somehow it will be he didn't do enough.

I'm just going to enjoy the result. I have no confidence that facts will change the minds of "the usual suspects" and I'm not going to let it bother me.

I know, right? I mean, the opinion of a well-established NFL reporter like Darlington and first-hand accounts of how well he was playing before his injury are laughable. Practically worthless.

“Like a monster?” C’mon. I mean, that’s like the exact same thing as Darlington saying he’s the best QB ever, right?

We need to crush any optimism before it takes root!
I’m confused. When was RT actually killing it? Was this in reference to the first days of training camp last year?

So he was killing it. In practice. Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom