Gase To Green Bay? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase To Green Bay?

If Gase and Rodgers are buddies this would not surprise me at all. Give us one of those first round draft picks.

we have gase for another year, but I guess its shown that it takes an elite level of qb to run Gase's full offense. I bet he could scheme up some ****. I think his decision making is his biggest issue, I don't see an issue with his playbook. we run some nice ass plays from time to time, just qb is on his ass or misses a read., and then he'll get boneheaded trying to over think the situation. over thinking the situation (as often as he does) should've been thru with by now. I still think that despite the wildcat being a dumbass play to call there is no reason it shouldn't went for a big yardage. a week ago, the colts lined up Andrew Luck outside, and MF29 said **** Luck im hauling ass to the direct snap guy before the ball is even snapped and of course the colts convert to open man. the CB on DVP did the same ****. of course we run it up the middle for a loss. maybe he doesn't have the option to throw. Ronnie brown would've had a nice qb rating though.

I think you could tell when we played Green Bay that they weren’t going anywhere this year.

Jax is the most disappointing team in the league but the pack and the falcons are runners up.

Gase is not getting a HC gig after we fire him.

Not so sure about that, if you think he's peaked as a coach you're crazy. He really isn't working with any type of elite talent and still manages to win games regardless of the fashion. Give him Tannehill in 2017 and he has even more wins.

Probably because he knows more about football then you give him credit for!

Or it could be because he gets no pushback from philbin.

McCarthy was the team’s playcaller, but Rodgers would often audible, which caused major friction between him and McCarthy.

Philbin on the other hand has never called a play in the NFL. He’s exactly what Rodgers wants.

Probably because he knows more about football then you give him credit for!
Plenty of people know lots about football, including some people on this site. Doesn’t mean they’d be good head coaches.

Philbin was a garbage head coach who should never have gotten the job, nor retained for as long as he was (but Ross is going to Ross).

Back
Top Bottom