********** gator football *********** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

That **** was brutal. Del Rio is treon level bad. Completely lost. Hasn't earned the privilege of another snap all season. I honestly don't know what mac is waiting for. That's on him.

Davis and anzalone getting hurt ended up being predictably fun. Davis should rest until that ankle heals. Don't risk your future kid. It's bright. Anzalone looked like he broke his arm sticking it out like a doofus while falling the opposite direction. That sucked. Good news is we'll get another year for him to help the D and try to stay healthy.

They dominated both lines all game. Never ends well.

Some people are calling for Mac to just start one of the freshmen which I think is reckless. Making it to the final four is out of the question now, but we still have plenty to play for. Every game left on our schedule is important. You don't just say "**** it" and start an 18/19 year-old kid who hasn't taken a single snap at this level when the division is on the line. It has to either be Apppeby or just stick with LDR, much as I don't like those options.

Some people are calling for Mac to just start one of the freshmen which I think is reckless. Making it to the final four is out of the question now, but we still have plenty to play for. Every game left on our schedule is important. You don't just say "**** it" and start an 18/19 year-old kid who hasn't taken a single snap at this level when the division is on the line. It has to either be Apppeby or just stick with LDR, much as I don't like those options.

If it ain't workin, fix it. Treading water does nothing for the team. Go with the youngster. See if that 18-19 year old can be the future. Del Rio will do nothing but cost us those 5 stars that have the gators on their short list.

Winning the east is great and all, but that shouldn't be the goal every season.

Anzalone, cleveland, and Dillard out for the year. Ugh. Del Rio played with a 'hurt shoulder' - that somehow went undetected until after his terrible performance - and will sit this week. Translation: QB competition back open.

That's an ugly injury report. CeCe Jefferson out too. Mac said today that Cleveland will actually be good to go though. Looks like it's gonna be Appleby. May as well give him the job from here on out. And let Franks and Allen battle it out next spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maye and Sharpe go down and that was just the 1st quarter. It's really starting to pile up now. Not sure I like our chances in these last few games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, really starting to think Appleby is better than LDR.

By a country mile. He should be the guy until next season.

Minus the injuries, it was a good game. It should've been 60-0, but we won comfortably so whatever.

Maye's arm is broken. **** us.

It's getting to the point where it might be best to not play alabama this season. Nothing good can happen there. The only thing worse than going against that juggernaut is doing it with half your team hurt. Oiy vey.

Saw today's injury report.

suicide.gif

Think the gators miss their 3 leading tacklers? Gonna be a looooong game.

Back
Top Bottom