General NCAA thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

And Sparty takes out Baylor. Guess the ****ty B1G isn't so ****ty.
You mean to tell me that all of the power conferences have truly strong teams as well as some junk teams? I guess there is more parity than the SEC and ESPN led us to believe.

You mean to tell me that all of the power conferences have truly strong teams as well as some junk teams? I guess there is more parity than the SEC and ESPN led us to believe.
As a Michigan fan I am really torn on the Bama Ohio State game. I think the Bucks have a real shot but I'm not one to care how other teams in my conference do. On the other hand I'd love to see the vaunted SEC West get their collective asses kicked.

As a Michigan fan I am really torn on the Bama Ohio State game. I think the Bucks have a real shot but I'm not one to care how other teams in my conference do. On the other hand I'd love to see the vaunted SEC West get their collective asses kicked.

Lived in Michigan my 1st 18 years
And am big wolverine fan. After living in Ohio for 25 I have learned to root for Buckeyes when they aren't playing Michigan
Still hate Saban for leaving too.
Both reasons to root for Buckeyes.

It's hard cheering for a rival for sure. I am just trying to endure another heart attack at the hands of the Seminoles.

Roll tide!!!

At this point I have to agree. I hate Ohio State, I would love a title game in which I don't care who wins (Oregon-Bama), and if Bama were to win the title game, it's almost a given the AP bucks the system and gives their trophy to TCU after the way they trampled Bama's only loss.

Seminoles doing all they possibly can to lose this game. If the defense doesn't show up soon, Oregon is blowing us out.

I'm just amazed by the way Oregon's offense valmorphanizes from play to play and never misses a beat. Every year they have one of the scariest offenses in football.

Wow, just watched FSU pull a Miami Dolphins trick and completely implode. Oh well, it we nice while it lasted. Go Ducks, beat Bama or OSU.

Wow, just watched FSU pull a Miami Dolphins trick and completely implode. Oh well, it we nice while it lasted. Go Ducks, beat Bama or OSU.

Looks like 2nd patriot game. Hang close at halftime and then implode in the 3rd

Back
Top Bottom