General NCAA thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Driskel transferring.

1115-1.gif

a2f5910d5457b92d821236d02d6c3d85-1.gif

happygof-1.gif

notthefathergifnotthefather-1.gif

As a general principle, I don't ever watch a bowl game I don't believe should exist, but this BC-PSU game is too good. I can't decide if I should root for BC because I love Tyler Murphy and wish we had kept him, or PSU because it's their first bowl game since the ban was lifted and those kids deserve it for fighting through everything they've had to.

PSU wins. Good for them.

Good for them? **** Pedo U. They deserve nothing and shouldn't even have been able to attend a bowl game if their sanctions weren't lifted early for no other good reason than propping up the Big 10. More NCAA bias and garbage.

Good for them? **** Pedo U. They deserve nothing and shouldn't even have been able to attend a bowl game if their sanctions weren't lifted early for no other good reason than propping up the Big 10. More NCAA bias and garbage.

Yes good for them. Any bowl ban past 2 years is dumb and those kids earned it. They didn't deserve to be punished for what happened before they even got there. They stuck with the school they committed to and all their hard work and and battling adversity paid off.

Yes good for them. Any bowl ban past 2 years is dumb and those kids earned it. They didn't deserve to be punished for what happened before they even got there. They stuck with the school they committed to and all their hard work and and battling adversity paid off.

How else do you punish a university then? :idk: Those dill weeds should have chosen another place to go. That's the point.

I guess you could punish them by making them have Horriblebaugh as their HC but you can only do that to one university at a time. What if there are multiple offending universities?

I guess you could punish them by making them have Horriblebaugh as their HC but you can only do that to one university at a time. What if there are multiple offending universities?

Michigan will be dominating the B1G in short order. Ross missed that boat and opted for the canoe with a hole in it.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand... How are you supposed to punish universities with out using the stale argument of hurting the current players are the players that choose the school despite the sanctions?

The individuals who participated in the cover up will not escape the law as it should be. I just hate even thinking about the fact that Ross is going to let our coach go to Michigan.

The individuals who participated in the cover up will not escape the law as it should be. I just hate even thinking about the fact that Ross is going to let our coach go to Michigan.

You're trollish ways are boring, old news and severely lack any creativity. BTW, nice to call yourself out in a publicly accessible thread.

I think it's time for me to start thinking about the future of the Harbaugh spam. I've got some ideas. It's become such a valuable and important component of this board now and it needs to be preserved.

Jerry Sandusky is in prison and Joe Paterno died in disgrace. I honestly didn't follow what happened to the higher-ups in the university who screwed the pooch, but at some point you have to accept that the principals were punished.

Back
Top Bottom