General NCAA thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Jerry Sandusky is in prison and Joe Paterno died in disgrace. I honestly didn't follow what happened to the higher-ups in the university who screwed the pooch, but at some point you have to accept that the principals were punished.

Maybe so if they had accepted the full term of their punishment that was doled out. Instead the NCAA saw weakness in the Big 10 and yanked the sanctions early at he same time the national media was dealt the news of Ray Rice to prop up Penn St. No surprise. Just another cowardly action and stance by the NCAA in which they've proven over and over again that the only thing that matters to them is money. Integrity be damned.

TCU should be playing for the national championship. I'm not saying they would win it, but they ought to at least have a chance to play for it. That is all.

TCU should be playing for the national championship. I'm not saying they would win it, but they ought to at least have a chance to play for it. That is all.
Yep, in an 8 team playoff. Really, they should have beat Baylor and removed all doubt. Money said OSU needs to be in the playoff.

The way they are flat out pounding Ole Miss right now, this is complete domination. Impressive.

Yep, in an 8 team playoff. Really, they should have beat Baylor and removed all doubt. Money said OSU needs to be in the playoff.

Well OSU should have beat a very very average VA tech team that went 6-6 but like you said this wasnt about choosing the right teams this was about politics and money

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

The way they are flat out pounding Ole Miss right now, this is complete domination. Impressive.

One day we will actually have a playoff to determine NCAA champ but we dont and will be a long time before we do

Well OSU should have beat a very very average VA tech team that went 6-6 but like you said this wasnt about choosing the right teams this was about politics and money

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

One day we will actually have a playoff to determine NCAA champ but we dont and will be a long time before we do
Both very true, my friend, very true. I'm just glad my Seminoles are still plugging away.

Randy Shannon is a Gator.

Also, ECU is going to kill us on Saturday. I've accepted that.

Is the SEC West over rated? 0-2 and MSU getting whooped!

Is the SEC West over rated? 0-2 and MSU getting whooped!
The vaunted SEC West is looking a bit rough. The ACC, PAC 12, and Big 12 are a lot tougher than people give them credit for. However Arkansas and A&M did win so they are 2-3. I can safely say that MSU had no business at all ever being ranked ahead of FSU.

And down goes another SEC West team, this time to a sorry ass B1G team.

And Sparty takes out Baylor. Guess the ****ty B1G isn't so ****ty.

Back
Top Bottom