Georgetown beats Duke 87-84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Georgetown beats Duke 87-84

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Georgetown beat Duke in basketball for the first time since 1990....I beat Dukie Vitale is crying his eyes out. :cry:

IF FLorida loses tonight, all three remaining undefeateds will lose today....

St. John's upset Pitt earlier.

what a game that was, I thought G'Town was going to blow it late.

I watched the game, Greg Paulus played like absolute garbage. Critical turnovers, missed layups, etc...

There is going to be some paint-peeling in Duke's locker room from Coach K, and I would HATE to be Duke's next opponent. :eek:

Good to see Georgetown playing good ball once again....they haven't made the NCAA tourney since 2001, but John Thompson Jr. has them playing good ball like back when Ewing was there. I thought Coach K was gonna steal this one. Florida is having a great year...can't wait for March Madness. :)

Congrats GTown! It was one heck of an entertaining game. On a side note, Duke's JJ Redick is one of the best natural shooters I've seen in awhile.

That game shows the strength of the Big East from top to bottom. 10 teams in the NCAA might be much, but I think 9 is a lock. 10 wouldn't surprise!

A good friend I'm going to be with tonight is going to Duke next year. She's going to be fair game!

If Florida wins tonight, they overtake the number 1 spot! Of course, every other time they have had that spot, they promptly lose, so maybe this isn't a good thing...

Florida traditionally lets me down in the tourney as well. Hopefully this year will be different.

good (edit) duke

Mod Edit: Please don't circumvent the profanity filter by using alternate characters.

I was shocked when I saw the highlights of the game. I honestly thought Duke was just going to smash Georgetown today!

im a maryland fan so i have to hate duke, not my choice:lol: thank u georgetown

Back
Top Bottom