Gerrid Doaks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gerrid Doaks

Doaks led the Bearcats in rushing twice over the past four seasons, first as a redshirt freshman in 2017 (87-513-5.9, two TDs; also 14-135-9.6, one TD receiving in nine games with four starts). He missed the following year due to a preseason sports hernia injury, however, and then contributed as a backup in 12 contests in 2018 (100-526-5.3, five TDs rushing; 8-70-8.8, one TD receiving). Doaks again topped the squad in rushing as a senior in 2020, covering 673 yards and scoring seven touchdowns on 144 carries (4.7 per) and catching 14 passes for 202 yards (14.4 per) and two touchdowns in nine starts. A leg injury suffered in the AAC Championship Game prevented the Indianapolis product from playing in the team's bowl game. -- by Chad Reuter
I stated that I hope he has success with the Dolphins. I’m certainly not rooting against him. I just don’t know if he is better than any of the RB’s already on the roster. Hopefully he will be as good as some of the posters believe he will be.

Doaks led the Bearcats in rushing twice over the past four seasons, first as a redshirt freshman in 2017 (87-513-5.9, two TDs; also 14-135-9.6, one TD receiving in nine games with four starts). He missed the following year due to a preseason sports hernia injury, however, and then contributed as a backup in 12 contests in 2018 (100-526-5.3, five TDs rushing; 8-70-8.8, one TD receiving). Doaks again topped the squad in rushing as a senior in 2020, covering 673 yards and scoring seven touchdowns on 144 carries (4.7 per) and catching 14 passes for 202 yards (14.4 per) and two touchdowns in nine starts. A leg injury suffered in the AAC Championship Game prevented the Indianapolis product from playing in the team's bowl game. -- by Chad Reuter

So, somebody didn't know what they were talking about?

So, somebody didn't know what they were talking about.
i'm not sure. the quote i posted didn't mention anything about losing his job.

started as a redshirt freshman, got injured, started as a senior in 2020.

i don't follow cinci college football to know the ins and outs of what occurred between the injury and 2020.

I’d rather have Gerrid Doaks than not have him. Regardless, our FO is 100% correct to put off the investment on the position until the time/player is right.

There are some really talented RBs in the NFL.....just about all of them have no chance at a super bowl title unless they took a pay cut to join a better team.

Bottom rung RBs win titles: JAGs, busts, journeymen, flash in the pan types.

It’s been awhile since Beast Mode wreaked havoc and I do want a back like that but it should be the last piece. Our rebuild has been textbook up til now.

Back
Top Bottom