Gesicki, Will he be part of Flo future plan? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki, Will he be part of Flo future plan?

I have never beliefed so and so QB outplay so and so QB. A team with a weak defense play against a team with strong defense, how can you say one QB outplay the other QB?

'outplay', is for amateur, when talk fast and loose. Same with Marino is not a good QB because he did not win a SB ring.
Amateur wow anybody can spin anything if they like. Rather than trying to educate other people how about taking a little ownership to the things that you say, and answering the questions that are posed. Brother I know we're all dolphin fans and we all want the same common result, but I have a hard time listening to somebody that says I got Google I could look at YouTube. Not to diminish your football knowledge but what type of film said he do you do? Are you a coach at any level? What position of expertise do you hold? To tell somebody let me educate you, yet really not say anything that doesn't hold any value or have any substance. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I do think you're not a troll and you actually care about dolphin football and you don't have an agenda trying to fit your projections. However there's a lot of people here that have been here for a long time and if youreally sit back and evaluate what they have to say, it will answer a lot of questions about who knows what and who just blows smoke up people's ass. The Internet is just like real life some people talk just cuz they like to hear themselves talk, forms people type just that cuz they like to see what they type. There are definitely twice as many people that come through this forum that are more worried about getting responses and ruffling feathers than caring about the Miami Dolphins.

You did nothing of the kind except to dodge answering the questions I directly posed to you.

A maneuver worthy of a ROMULAN.
I am a Trek fan myself as well. Discovery sucks thou.

After next season, if he is not happy with dolphins offer, he can sign with any team. We will get nothing back.
If Long shows promise in camp, I wouldn't surprised Flo trade him for future picks.
We could Tag and trade

Baker is gone, Unless Williams come cheap he’s gone, Roberts and Needham.
Why do you think Baker is gone? I seen a lot of people say that on here . He just had his best season with us last year.

Why do you think Baker is gone? I seen a lot of people say that on here . He just had his best season with us last year.

I don’t think he fits that Hightower or even KVN size Flo wants in his LBs. His ability to run is likely the only reason he’s still around.

Blount isn’t for depth, he is a pure ‘flyer’ who will be on the Practice Squad at best ....

Smythe is likely the dude staring down being cut ... Shaheen actually makes plays when given the chance ... so, I expect, Gesicki, Shaheen and Long to be the TEs this year ...

I would be surprised to see Gesicki traded before the season, unless someone gets injured on another team and they offer a sweet deal for him .... which is not likely ...

We’ll see about Myarick and Carter ... Myarick has been on the PS for 2x years now ... Carter is more of a ST kind of guy, so consider him a long shot at best ...

I don’t think he fits that Hightower or even KVN size Flo wants in his LBs. His ability to run is likely the only reason he’s still around.
Baker is safe, at least for the season. Flo did not draft or sign any replacement.

Don't need a TE to break tackles. Need a TE to get consistently open 5 to 12 down the field, and can be an adequate blocker when call upon. Thats all I need. There is no console buttons in real football.
Every position that has the football in their hands should be able to break some tackles. I'm not saying the guy has to be the next Mark Bavaro but breaking a few tackles every game shouldn't be a high expectation. It would certainly help to get consistency open 5 yards down the field and be able to break a tackle for a 1st down or even a TD.

I watched three quarters of that game. Tua did not outplay PM. Our defense outplayed PM. And do you remember Tua did not turn the int into TD?
My 'none' as in all four quarters and every second of it. BTW, Google has clips and YouTube.

When are you guys going to learn!

Here is how it works:
OFFENCES PLAY DEFENCES and
DEFENCES PLAY OFFENCES

This is what doesn't happen:
OFFENCES DO NOT PLAY OTHER OFFENSES
DEFENCES DO NOT PLAY OTHER DEFENCES

When there is an interception or fumble, their roles are reversed and you still have:
OFFENCES PLAYING DEFENCES and
DEFENCES PLAYING OFFENCES

The only comparisons to be made are between those two.

I hope you folks get this figured out before the season begins - LOL

How does this even work? Your comparison for Gesicki is Gronk? One of, if not, the greatest TE that has ever played the game? Good lord!

Blows my mind that people want Mike to be ****ing Gronk lol.

Dude is the GOAT at that spot.

Gesicki needs to get better at the 6-7 yard option route to sit down in the zone, but his route running is abysmal sometimes and isn't quick enough in the hips to plant and face the qb for an easy pitch and catch.

Those are what Kelce eats with. Hopefully with he addition of speed on the offense Miami implements more of those routes for the TEs

When are you guys going to learn!

Here is how it works:
OFFENCES PLAY DEFENCES and
DEFENCES PLAY OFFENCES

This is what doesn't happen:
OFFENCES DO NOT PLAY OTHER OFFENSES
DEFENCES DO NOT PLAY OTHER DEFENCES

When there is an interception or fumble, their roles are reversed and you still have:
OFFENCES PLAYING DEFENCES and
DEFENCES PLAYING OFFENCES

The only comparisons to be made are between those two.

I hope you folks get this figured out before the season begins - LOL
They know, they just playing fast and loose, to fit there narrative.

Gesicki needs to get better at the 6-7 yard option route to sit down in the zone, but his route running is abysmal sometimes and isn't quick enough in the hips to plant and face the qb for an easy pitch and catch.

Those are what Kelce eats with. Hopefully with he addition of speed on the offense Miami implements more of those routes for the TEs

I'm going to ask you a question and the answer should be absolutely, Yes!

Has Mike Gesicki gotten better EVERY SINGLE SEASON?

If the answer is yes! Then what more can you ask of the kid?

Back
Top Bottom