Get over the Coordinators... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get over the Coordinators...

Gotta love this notion that's been fabricated out of thin air. Gase is NOT on even a luke warm seat ..where does this type of thinking originate??

I'd settle for a new DL coach. LB coach needs to teach his guys how to tackle. Let's go ahead and throw in a new TE coach as well.

Y
lol funniest thing on this board is the people that "break" stuff down. We are one level up from the Browns, like I'm gonna waste my time breaking any thing down or really care about someone's breakdown of this crappy organization.

Go on the draft forum, you can read a breakdown on a ton of good college players....we will then draft a bust in the first round like we usually do and none of that other stuff matters.

Why confuse opinion with FACTS!

Having lived in Michigan and had the lousy Lions shoved down my throat my entire life, I can show you a team that hasn't had a good QB in decades until Stafford showed up, and I am questioning if he is even as good as his $135 million contract would make many people think he is. And even he isn't making a difference in their playoff dreams. He has a losing record (6-54) against winning teams and only 1 win against a winning team in 2017. And he is 0-3 in the playoffs. Sure he puts up a lot of stats and the come from behind wins but what good has it done? The team is searching for yet another head coach, a running game, a defense that can stop the run, etc, etc, etc. Sound familiar?

Things can always be worse.

Back
Top Bottom