Get your fans from afar flags | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get your fans from afar flags

im very happy at how many Canadians are in here. Thank you for doing this.
We're just about at our limit, we may have to have to start getting rid of some soon... :lol:
JK, We're glad you guys are here. Phins fandom has no boundaries!
canadian flag fan GIF by MLB

That's awesome! I wish I was sailing the Abacos about now!
NO YOU DONT... Its blowing 25 knots and raining. Sail next week instead...

Sorry Brother, international flags only. If I had to start making state flags, I'd never finish, let alone having to install them on each poster.
Appreciate it @13marino13 these are an awesome idea

Having said that... you do realize that there are 195 sovereign countries in the world... better get making some just in case some guy from Kiribati or Burkina Faso signs up...

Thanks, that is a cool gesture. I'm in Australia.

By the way, I'm fortunate to have my eldest son playing 'gridiron' here is Australia.
The gridiron competition is pretty good considering it has to deal with Aussie Rules, rugby, basketball, netball and soccer as the major codes.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

It's great we have so many foreign members here and we'd like to recognize them by adding their flag to their profile. Here in the U.S football is a given for all of us but to be from a foreign country and to root for the Phins is something special. Post the country you reside in and we'll install your flag on your profile. I left a US flag on my profile so you can see where it will be placed. We're not adding US flags as it would keep me busy for months and I have too much to do, I will be removing mine after we get the program up and rolling. So thanks again for being valued members and Brothers on the site, we're glad you're here. Phins up!
:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh
I need a Loco flag!

Back
Top Bottom