Give me one reason why you expect to be better in 2007? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me one reason why you expect to be better in 2007?

my one reason we will be better is i have faith that cam/houck will clean up the mass of penailtys on the offensive side of the ball. i have faith we won't be shooting ourselfs in the foot to end a drive.
i saw the most penalties by recievers last yr than all my time watching put together,then add the usual o-line penalties. no longer the day going 3rd and 3 to 3rd and 13 because of a not so bright mental mistake.
have faith my friend..so far it is looking like cam will not stand for stupid penalties and it makes me warm and fuzzy.

Remember the 45 yard TD Chambers caught that was called back on a hold caused by Peele. :ninja::tantrum:

Losing faith is different than having lost it completely. If that had indeed occured, then I wouldn't be checking this site on a regular basis. I don't like having to defend my fan"ness" to anyone, especially with my devotion clearly on record here. Noone said i could never support the team, but like I said earlier in this post, starting this thread has been somewhat theraputic for me since I am hearing other fans' viewpoints on the current state of the team.

I'll give 3.

1. QB position is stronger and deeper in both the short term and long term than it has been since Danny.

2. We addressed one of only two needs on defense by acquiring a pass rushing LB.

3. Saban was obviously a poison pill and ridding ourselves of his slimy, incompetence makes us unquestionably better.

Losing faith is different than having lost it completely. If that had indeed occured, then I wouldn't be checking this site on a regular basis. I don't like having to defend my fan"ness" to anyone, especially with my devotion clearly on record here. Noone said i could never support the team, but like I said earlier in this post, starting this thread has been somewhat theraputic for me since I am hearing other fans' viewpoints on the current state of the team.

Glad we could all help.

i remember that one dolpns..i broke a perfectly good remote over that one. we would have been in a whole different situation last yr if mistakes like that were cut to a minimum and it seemed to me that noone was held acountable for them. i remember saban going off on ja because of a td made against him but i rarely saw the offense ridiculed for their mistakes.
i also remember the bautched reversal that chambers and brown caused. there wasnt a penalty on that play but it showed a lack of concentration im hoping to see fixed this yr.

SERIOUS GUYS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE GREATEST COACH OF ALLTIME THEN YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THIS SITE, THE NAME IS DON SHULA !!! NOT HEATH SHULA, AND IT'S HEATH SHULER AND HE WAS A QB FOR THE REDSKINS DRAFTED IN THE HIGH FIRST ROUND THAT BEACAME A MAJOR BUST....
Easy tiger, I'm fairly confident that both posters know the correct name of the greatest head coach in the history of all professional sports. I believe the first poster was being funny (he has a history of that sort of thing) and the second poster just ran with it.

Mike could be right though, we could be better then 10-6 if everything goes right. :D

If everything went the way we would like it to we would be undefeated. Chuck Norris needs to sleep with some more nuns

Hypothetical question here. How do we, as fans, know that Cam is willing to stick it out when the going gets tough?

Because in Cams only stint as a HC in Indiana, things did not go well, yet he stuck it out, Saban on the other hand is a mercenary (Hired gun that will get bored quickly and never stick it out too long)

...before people now start jumping on the "Then Cam must stink as a HC" comeback, it was his 1st shot, did a great job with that offense, but could do nothing with the Defense. As long as his team has a somewhat adequate defensive mind, teams that Cam Coaches will be competitive....and unlike Mr Unreliable, he will be here no matter good times or hard.

Cam and Trent.

Cam will be better than the weisel and Trent will not be as inconsistant as Joey Blue Sky and more mobile than Daunte.

Both should = 9 wins. :wink:

Cam and Trent.

Cam will be better than the weisel and Trent will not be as inconsistant as Joey Blue Sky and more mobile than Daunte.

Both should = 9 wins. :wink:

And trading away Mare should give us another 2 more wins :D

Ozzy... you gonna start your camp reports after the vets arrive?

I sure am. I can't go as much as some people because I live over 70 miles from Davie but I'm going to try and get out one report a day for the first few days then sprinkle in as many as I can after that.......

My one reason why the 2007 Dolphin will be better then 2006 is...

... Because

I sure am. I can't go as much as some people because I live over 70 miles from Davie but I'm going to try and get out one report a day for the first few days then sprinkle in as many as I can after that.......

That will be awesome Oz, a preseason without one of your reports, is a very uninformed preseason...that is too scary for me to even think about, I need my fix here in Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom