Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider

NE scored 557 points this year. They had 513 in 2011, 518 in 2010, and 427 in 2009. Their defense gave up 18 more points this year than in 2010 (not counting special teams/offensive TOs for TDs if there were any).

They also had a point differential of +226 this year and scored the most pts in the league which was 76 more than Denver who finished second.

so O and D were close but they had no challenger in the division where they had one in 2010 and the AFC was much stronger in 2010. They also had a better record by 2 games, they went 6-1 against playoff bound teams in 2010 vs. 3-3 this year

Interesting b/c they were w/o their best offensive weapon in gronk and they won 2 more games despite playing in a tougher division.

Their D allowed less pts in 2010 and scored more. They were better in 2010 w/o a doubt.

atu0ax-1.jpg

So it only counts if Jets opponents rest starters? you do know NE rested starters, right? Brian Hoyer came in during the 2nd qtr not midway through the 3rd like Indy did w/ their backups.

Schaub led his O to ZERO pts against us in 2009, sanchez led his team to 24 pts AT Houston. If they beat us week 1 they don't miss the playoffs.

have someone explain football to yuo so you don't keep posting such nonsense about the 2009 div rd game(and everything else).

You're actually complaining that a team putting in a a back up QB and replacement players is misleading and shouldn't be afforded credibility??? . LOLOLOL

And oh, as to your "Fantasy Minutes" played, when the starters leave with a lead and play the subsequent game where they humiliate you 24-zero in the final 31 minutes, it doesn't matter when they left vs Hoyer - as the predictable outcome was cast for anyone not a homer.

Hello games 15 and 16 09 with a special shoutout to Jim Irsay's BFF Curtis "QBR16" Painter.

You have an excuse for everything and I love how every writer is an idiot that doesn't subscribe to your homer ways.

You tell people they deflect, but can't answer a question, a very simple one...

Who is a better qb overall, mark Sanchez or Matt schaub. Mind you, you already told us Sanchez is better then tony romo..

Just one word answer, better qb, Sanchez or schaub

You tell people they deflect, but can't answer a question, a very simple one...

Who is a better qb overall, mark Sanchez or Matt schaub. Mind you, you already told us Sanchez is better then tony romo..

Just one word answer, better qb, Sanchez or schaub

I answered it. Right now obviously it is Schaub but mark at his best in 2010 is better than Schaub at his peak, Scaub has gagged down the stretch every season and was pretty bad this postseason.

You have an excuse for everything and I love how every writer is an idiot that doesn't subscribe to your homer ways.

No just you for living in what's now a lonely parallel mirror image universe, even on TGG and for being so clueless to accuse others of exactly what your shtick has predictably become. Laughingstock on 2 boards :up: That takes a concerted effort

What did Sanchez do down the stretch with the playoffs on the line? He was benched.

All your Sanchez is good in big games is total bs, I would say the titans game on Monday night was a big game for you, loss knocks you out of the playoffs, he stunk then too. New England on thanksgiving on national tv? Big game? He butt fumbled

It takes a serious homer to have the opinions you do

What did Sanchez do down the stretch with the playoffs on the line? He was benched.

All your Sanchez is good in big games is total bs, I would say the titans game on Monday night was a big game for you, loss knocks you out of the playoffs, he stunk then too. New England on thanksgiving on national tv? Big game? He butt fumbled

It takes a serious homer to have the opinions you do

he was terrible this year and he was terrible to end 2011.

I told you vaark, quit while you are actually funny. Your stalker post si equivalent to saying "I know you are but what am I". You are the one that follows me to various baords and follows me in all threads. I don't follow you, I don't care about you.

he was terrible this year and he was terrible to end 2011.

I told you vaark, quit while you are actually funny. Your stalker post si equivalent to saying "I know you are but what am I". You are the one that follows me to various baords and follows me in all threads. I don't follow you, I don't care about you.

I told you I read 3 jest boards and a bills board regularly. Anytime there's something negative, you're there with your OCD lastworditis doing your Baghdad Bob impression so I can't help but stumble onto you on TGG. (and shake my head in confirmation on how consistently ridiculous and delusional you are in your drooling Pavlovian dog grade defense of anything and anyone connected to the jest). You have become a source of derision now on 2 boards.

On the other hand about 2 months ago or so where our kicker gift wrapped the game to you , you flitted around here like a whirling dervish from forum to forum, obsessively/compulsively trying to cover up every critical jest post or positive fins post with the spin that takes place from the voices in your head. I estimated about 185 posts on FH in less than 24 hours. And that doesn't count all your concurrent posts on TGG.

Likewise, whenever I make an objective observation regarding the jest, or one in the satirical manner they've brought upon themselves in the main forum on non jest related threads, you're there lurking/stalking me and making snide comments. So really Little Chrissy poo, who's the stalker and who's the obsessed homer fan who cares too much about what the fans from a historically superior and legendary franchise think about the jest?

Your pathology is beyond the pale of normalcy. You really need to come to grips with your dysfunctionality - a few folks who know I like to swat you around cat and mouse style you have commented to me that you are totally out of control, into full tilt troll mode and have abandoned any pretense of objectivity or casual interest. Ain't just me; you're making a spectacle of yourself now on 2 boards. But of course everyone else but you is wrong.

Oh and I took that Restraining Order out on you well over 2 years ago, long before you came up with the "stalker"shtick in response to the way you jumped on any fins-centric post when I negatively mentioned the jest. But carry on since "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

An objective post from YOU?:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Your next objective post will be your first.

The list of candidates for the New York Jets general manager job has apparently shrunk by one.

According to Brian Costello of the New York Post, New York Giants director of college scouting Marc Ross has pulled his name out of contention for the job.

Ross reportedly interviewed for the job last week before deciding he didn’t want to pursue the job further. Ross was one of nine candidates to have been linked to the job.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/15/marc-ross-withdraws-from-jets-g-m-contention/

lmao they can't even give the job away.

The list of candidates for the New York Jets general manager job has apparently shrunk by one.

According to Brian Costello of the New York Post, New York Giants director of college scouting Marc Ross has pulled his name out of contention for the job.

Ross reportedly interviewed for the job last week before deciding he didn’t want to pursue the job further. Ross was one of nine candidates to have been linked to the job.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/15/marc-ross-withdraws-from-jets-g-m-contention/

lmao they can't even give the job away.
What is interesting here is that Ross wouldn't need to uproot his family to take the job.

Back
Top Bottom