Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider

While this site has a lot of people here you usually see the ones argue with you be the same day in and day out. Everyone in this thread for instance and of course the 30 others daily that involve the Jets. I don't think any of us are dimwit tools when it comes to football.

Not all of you, there are some that know their stuff and just post silly things for fun but there are others who have no idea what this game is about.

Not all of you, there are some that know their stuff and just post silly things for fun but there are others who have no idea what this game is about.

Opinions. They're like *******s. Everyone has one. Some are just more full of **** than others.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

You'll always be the Rich Kotite of Finheaven to me:lol2:

The Jets reportedly are supposed to make their hire by today. Lets see if they can get a taker for the job in the deadline they set.

The Jets reportedly are supposed to make their hire by today. Lets see if they can get a taker for the job in the deadline they set.

Ya mean someone actually placed a bid on Ebay before the the closing time ???

John idzik emerges as favorite to win jets gm job
Seahawks cap guru John Idzik has emerged as the favorite for the Jets' general manager job.
Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, Idzik has overtaken in-house candidate Scott Cohen and Pittsburgh's Omar Khan as the "clear frontrunner" to replace Mike Tannenbaum in New York. Schefter reports Idzik could be offered the job "as early as tonight." Idzik's title with Seattle is "VP of Football Administration." He has little to no background as an evaluator of personnel and talent.
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/254276/john-idzik-emerges-as-favorite-to-be-jets-gm

Cap guru huh? Tannenbaum was just that according to Junc so the Jets will be elite again very soon.

He's been involved w/ personnel too. I hope we are elite again soon, 2-3 years is not long enough for me.

He's been involved w/ personnel too. I hope we are elite again soon, 2-3 years is not long enough for me.

With the little experience Idzick has, I wonder how much say Rex and Woody will have.

Not that I think the Jets were ever elite, but why do you keep including the 3rd year? I know they still had more playoffs wins than x amount of teams, but who cares when you go 8-8 and miss the playoffs?

With the little experience Idzick has, I wonder how much say Rex and Woody will have.

Not that I think the Jets were ever elite, but why do you keep including the 3rd year? I know they still had more playoffs wins than x amount of teams, but who cares when you go 8-8 and miss the playoffs?

2 elite seasons but elite overall throuhg 3 seasons under rex.

I don't think Woody has any involvement in personnel. Rex will be involved.

It's posters like you and vaark, the GG version. Guys getting roasted in arguments while I get countered w/ stats w/o context. read and absorbe the info, you will be much better off if you do that.

Hoew long have you guys been following sports? That's a PR move for Ross who wasn't getting the job. So for a week and a half he wants it but the Jets never offer and now he removes himself b/c he knows he's not getting the job to save some face. I realize it's the Jets and you guys cannot be objective but at least try.
:cat: l

Back
Top Bottom