Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider

I told you I read 3 jest boards and a bills board regularly. Anytime there's something negative, you're there with your OCD lastworditis doing your Baghdad Bob impression so I can't help but stumble onto you on TGG. (and shake my head in confirmation on how consistently ridiculous and delusional you are in your drooling Pavlovian dog grade defense of anything and anyone connected to the jest). You have become a source of derision now on 2 boards.

On the other hand about 2 months ago or so where our kicker gift wrapped the game to you , you flitted around here like a whirling dervish from forum to forum, obsessively/compulsively trying to cover up every critical jest post or positive fins post with the spin that takes place from the voices in your head. I estimated about 185 posts on FH in less than 24 hours. And that doesn't count all your concurrent posts on TGG.

Likewise, whenever I make an objective observation regarding the jest, or one in the satirical manner they've brought upon themselves in the main forum on non jest related threads, you're there lurking/stalking me and making snide comments. So really Little Chrissy poo, who's the stalker and who's the obsessed homer fan who cares too much about what the fans from a historically superior and legendary franchise think about the jest?

Your pathology is beyond the pale of normalcy. You really need to come to grips with your dysfunctionality - a few folks who know I like to swat you around cat and mouse style you have commented to me that you are totally out of control, into full tilt troll mode and have abandoned any pretense of objectivity or casual interest. Ain't just me; you're making a spectacle of yourself now on 2 boards. But of course everyone else but you is wrong.

Oh and I took that Restraining Order out on you well over 2 years ago, long before you came up with the "stalker"shtick in response to the way you jumped on any fins-centric post when I negatively mentioned the jest. But carry on since "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

You are right...I like to look at the TGG daily also. nyjunc is and has been getting his azz handed to him there daily. He's now babbling and rambling when put on the spot. I kinda feel sorry for him over there...but in his mind he's the only one with a clue and every one else is just a whinny jet fan.

dg2nev-1.jpg

I find the plaintiffs petition of merit as the respondent is clearly of mental defect and hereby grant the order of protection

You are right...I like to look at the TGG daily also. nyjunc is and has been getting his azz handed to him there daily. He's now babbling and rambling when put on the spot. I kinda feel sorry for him over there...but in his mind he's the only one with a clue and every one else is just a whinny jet fan.

It's posters like you and vaark, the GG version. Guys getting roasted in arguments while I get countered w/ stats w/o context. read and absorbe the info, you will be much better off if you do that.

The list of candidates for the New York Jets general manager job has apparently shrunk by one.

According to Brian Costello of the New York Post, New York Giants director of college scouting Marc Ross has pulled his name out of contention for the job.

Ross reportedly interviewed for the job last week before deciding he didn’t want to pursue the job further. Ross was one of nine candidates to have been linked to the job.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/15/marc-ross-withdraws-from-jets-g-m-contention/

lmao they can't even give the job away.

Hoew long have you guys been following sports? That's a PR move for Ross who wasn't getting the job. So for a week and a half he wants it but the Jets never offer and now he removes himself b/c he knows he's not getting the job to save some face. I realize it's the Jets and you guys cannot be objective but at least try.

It's posters like you and vaark, the GG version. Guys getting roasted in arguments while I get countered w/ stats w/o context. read and absorbe the info, you will be much better off if you do that.

1z4lw5h-1.jpg

Hoew long have you guys been following sports? That's a PR move for Ross who wasn't getting the job. So for a week and a half he wants it but the Jets never offer and now he removes himself b/c he knows he's not getting the job to save some face. I realize it's the Jets and you guys cannot be objective but at least try.

The reality to anybody with even an ounce of objectivity left is that Ross realized what a mess his little brother is, didn't want to be saddled with an embedded (like the shingles virus), imploded, clueless, over-his-head HC whose record (including 2 playoff wins) since week 13 in 2010 is 18-22 and CAPtive to a starting QB who has been compared to JaMarcus Russell. Oh did I mention an owner more concerned with grabbing backpage headlines and meddling with the football guys by making them burn a 4th rounder for nothing more than an attention grabber?

What wasn't mentioned there is that the Korn Ferry headhunter, now suffering through a rude awakening after thinking he had a license to print money, is getting snippy and rude with the candidates he's contacting who are bluntly declaring "thanks but no thanks."

mwpop2-1.jpg

All amateurs. They don't trust their eyes nor do they know anything about football.

All amateurs. They don't trust their eyes nor do they know anything about football.

nah, I'm an idiot. All regular fans who do nothing but post stats and rankings clearly have crushed my weak arguments. Did you know Peyton Manning had a great game in the div rd of '05 vs. Pitt? The stat sheet says that so it must be true!

nah, I'm an idiot. All regular fans who do nothing but post stats and rankings clearly have crushed my weak arguments. Did you know Peyton Manning had a great game in the div rd of '05 vs. Pitt? The stat sheet says that so it must be true!

Not an idiot. Just almightier than anyone else apparently.

By "stats without context" I assume you mean any and all stats that suggest Sanchez is terrible.

Look, QB rating isnt an end all, be all stat, but you can get a rough idea of where a QB stands in relation to other QBs. QBs that hover in the lower third in QB rating throughout their careers just arent very good. Im guessing QB rating is a fanasy stat though.

By "stats without context" I assume you mean any and all stats that suggest Sanchez is terrible.

Look, QB rating isnt an end all, be all stat, but you can get a rough idea of where a QB stands in relation to other QBs. QBs that hover in the lower third in QB rating throughout their careers just arent very good. Im guessing QB rating is a fanasy stat though.
If Sanchez' QBR was top 10 we would hear about it repeatedly don't ya know.

Where am I saying mark was anything other than terrible this year? please find it.

Stats w/o context means calling our run game a top run game in 2010 or saying our D was GREAT, sayinf peyton was great against pitt 2005. Smarter fans can dig through the raw #s.

If Sanchez' QBR was top 10 we would hear about it repeatedly don't ya know.

he has a top 10 all time postseason QBR, do you see me crowing about that repeatedly? have I ever brought that up?

But on both sites, here and TGG.com? We have some intelligent people here. I can't speak for the other site.

On all sites. Most boards are filled w/ average fans who evaluate based strictly on stats/rankings. One thing I have learned is fans are the same on every board, the only difference is the team we root for. The excuses are the same.

A director of college scouting took himself out of contention for a gm job bc of a pr move?

You cannot seriously believe this.

On all sites. Most boards are filled w/ average fans who evaluate based strictly on stats/rankings. One thing I have learned is fans are the same on every board, the only difference is the team we root for. The excuses are the same.

While this site has a lot of people here you usually see the ones argue with you be the same day in and day out. Everyone in this thread for instance and of course the 30 others daily that involve the Jets. I don't think any of us are dimwit tools when it comes to football.

Back
Top Bottom