GM/Head Coach Candidates | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM/Head Coach Candidates

1. Baltimore Raves. I am not sure there is a better run organization in the NFL. Steve Bisciotti is a heck of an owner that knows how to run his business and his football team. Unlike Ross he is there daily. He's not necessarily involving himself but he is seen daily, this shows there is accountability.

2. Joe Hortiz. He's been with the Ravens for 19 years and has worked his way up. He is Director of College scouting and he manages the team draft preparation.

Miami wanted to do things the "Patriot Way," well that way is antiquated and like ALL the coaches that have come out of NE and failed they didn't have the two most important pieces to that. Arguably the best coach ever, and arguably the best QB ever, and the QB looks to be the most important part. How's that "Patriot Way" looking? The Ravens have changed over time, and have adapted to how the NFL has changed.

This a 1000% screw the Patriots way. I wanna start doing things the Ravens way. I’m surprised more teams aren’t emulating the Ravens way especially since the Patriots way keeps failing once it leaves New England.

We have him. Marvin allen came from the chiefs and is reason mahommes was drafted. Plus he may be able to sign pederson or bienemy as HC

The guy is a real offensive genius. He puts his players in position to have success. His play calling is as good as there is. We need a good, solid GM, and together let these guys build a winner. Bring in Marino and let him and Moore make the next choice at QB. Hire a strong, veteran DC, who isn't interested in a HC position, and he can have input on the defensive draft choices.
Brian Flores is our coach.

Op is ready to move on from Tua..

He’s just arriving

We have him. Marvin allen came from the chiefs and is reason mahommes was drafted. Plus he may be able to sign pederson or bienemy as HC
bienemy had some ugly stuff come up from his past , not sure he’s gonna get a chance from anyone.

1. Baltimore Raves. I am not sure there is a better run organization in the NFL. Steve Bisciotti is a heck of an owner that knows how to run his business and his football team. Unlike Ross he is there daily. He's not necessarily involving himself but he is seen daily, this shows there is accountability.

2. Joe Hortiz. He's been with the Ravens for 19 years and has worked his way up. He is Director of College scouting and he manages the team draft preparation.

Miami wanted to do things the "Patriot Way," well that way is antiquated and like ALL the coaches that have come out of NE and failed they didn't have the two most important pieces to that. Arguably the best coach ever, and arguably the best QB ever, and the QB looks to be the most important part. How's that "Patriot Way" looking? The Ravens have changed over time, and have adapted to how the NFL has changed.
Patriot way my azz, they need to rename that the Brady way

The coach is the "most important part". The " Patriot Way" is good when Belichick is running the show. The late, great Bill Walsh coached 49er teams did great with not only Montana and Young but also Matt Cavanaugh and Steve Bono playing QB.
I agree that the Dolphins hiring ex-Patriot employees to manage/coach at Miami is not a good strategy, but that's a separate subject from coach vs. QB.
I am just talking about the Patriots. As good as Billyboy is, he's average so far without Brady in today's NFL

Back
Top Bottom