GM Jason Licht looking dumber by the week with the McCown signing(Hickey Related) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM Jason Licht looking dumber by the week with the McCown signing(Hickey Related)

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
what a terrible signing by the GM and terrible move to start him over Glennon.

I remember when people got mad when he didn't wait for our offer to him for the GM position.

guess its not all bad for Dolphins fan's

I'm happy with Hickey, I truly believe he will find us our franchise QB. LOL!

I like what Hickey has done thus far. Jury is still out but he seems to know what he is doing, unlike what he had to endure for the past few years..... Damn Ireland :tubes:

what a terrible signing by the GM and terrible move to start him over Glennon.

I remember when people got mad when he didn't wait for our offer to him for the GM position.

guess its not all bad for Dolphins fan's

Both those moves are not on the GM, that's on Lovie Smith. Maybe not drafting Teddy Bridgewater should be a good reason to blame the GM. Lovie Smith picked McCown and benched Glennon...how many QBs did Lovie Smith draft while he was in Chicago? Kyle Orton in the 4th round was the highest he ever picked a QB.

GM Jason Licht looking dumber by the week with the McCown signing(Hickey Rela...

This game is like watching a high school team play a pro team, what a hot mess those Bucs look like.

I'm watching Auburn/K-State so I don't know what's going on in that game, but McCown was pretty dang good for the Bears last season. That wasn't a bad free agent signing for the Bucs.

I certainly wonder how much of the Bucs' struggle is on coaching because that team does have talent...

As frustrating as it is to be a Dolphin fan sometimes...at least it's been a while since we've had to endure an epic meltdown like the one these Bucs are having. I've called all of my Tampa Bay friends. Not one phone call answered.

It is crazy how back up QBs can look so great coming in for a team, get a big contract and suck for the next team! Flynn, McCown, Cassel, just to name a few recently.

This is the worst beatdown I have ever seen in the NFL.

Ever.

The Falcons backups are humiliating the Bucs now. Their bench just scored to make it 56-0 in the THIRD QUARTER.

GM Jason Licht looking dumber by the week with the McCown signing(Hickey Rela...

What an embarrassment, glad I'm not a Bucs fan. This game for the Bucs looks ugly and sloppy.

I'm watching Auburn/K-State so I don't know what's going on in that game, but McCown was pretty dang good for the Bears last season. That wasn't a bad free agent signing for the Bucs.

I certainly wonder how much of the Bucs' struggle is on coaching because that team does have talent...

That was for an offensive minded coach in Marc Trestman and a team who has a lot more offensive weapons. I don't think any QB has done well in Lovie Smith's offenses.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Didn't watch the game just saw the score and man I wish we had Matty Ice. Dumbest move ever drafting Jake Long over him. smdh

I wish we had Julio Jones.

Matt Ryan without all his weapons...well we saw what happened last year...3-13 was it?

Its interesting that the Bucs were on a lot of shortlists to be the big breakout team this year. That looks like a swing an a miss.

Cant hate on Licht too much, Lovie got that job to be a football czar.

Now why would any ownership give Lovie Smith czar authority is beyond me.

In fact the czar approach really isn't working anywhere outside of NE.

For the past 2 months, I have heard Mike Greenberg from Mike and Mike say that he expects McCown to be like Rich Gannon and blossom magnificently at the end of his career with another team. I was always sceptical but they have droned on and on about the brilliance of Lovie Smith in recognizing McCown where others couldn't see it. Maybe some of the infatuation with Josh will cease.
He's 35. He's with his 8th NFL team (in 2011 he played with Hartford in the UFL).
Sometimes Greenberg gets it wrong but don't hold your breath waiting for him to admit it.

Back
Top Bottom