Go Get Cam | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

because this team has been stuck in neutral for 46 years. Every fan here is afraid of real competition at qb. why? you think Miami should just settle for whoever they draft at 5? They need to push the envelope. And when qb's plateau, you go find another.
Since '73? Do us all a favor and substantiate that.

yes since 1974 they are 396-323. .555 pretty neutral to me. learn the facts before you speak
Two superbowls in that time. Dan Marino's entire career. Sure I get since JJ. but now do the numbers for 73-2000.
yes since 1974 they are 396-323. .555 pretty neutral to me. learn the facts before you speak

That Superman chest move after touchdowns is one of the douchiest celebrations in all of pro sports. Would hate to see that in a Dolphins uniform.

no the douchiest celebration is how his teammates cant celebrate, they have to look for Cam after scoring and give him the ball so CAM can hand it to someone in the stands. I'm sure alot of that started with Jerry Richardson but Cam could've said "naa let them have fun".

Hard pass, seen 95%+ of his games and his shoulder might be toast

Dude, nobody wants to roll with Fitzpatrick as the guy for the foreseeable future. We are drafting our next shot at a QB this year and Fitz will either be a bridge to that QB taking over in a year or will be the backup to that QB. Newton’s injury history makes him unappealing as a starter, and it is unlikely he is willing to sign for the role I just outlined Fitzpatrick is playing.

Dude, nobody wants to roll with Fitzpatrick as the guy for the foreseeable future. We are drafting our next shot at a QB this year and Fitz will either be a bridge to that QB taking over in a year or will be the backup to that QB. Newton’s injury history makes him unappealing as a starter, and it is unlikely he is willing to sign for the role I just outlined Fitzpatrick is playing.
so you are saying he gets a long term deal elsewhere?
got it

Exactly. I stuck up for OP and then he went off the rails.

so you are saying he gets a long term deal elsewhere?
got it

Whether he gets one or not is TBD, but that’s what he will be pursuing. Usually there is some dysfunctional franchise somewhere tripping over themselves to sign a washed up star to a bloated contract though. See e.g. us with Culpepper.

Guess your calculator is broken...
I made a statement since 1974 and backed it up. I don't massage stats. I don't try to make it something it isn't
I believe you asked for proof and got

Broward has closed their schools, but in your case, it is still in

I'm not even going to address the "whoever" HOF QB that played here for 16 years; that statement is just off the wall... Newton plateaued years ago, so what you're really saying is to bring in a QB on the downside of his career to compete against a QB also on the downside of his career, so the the young drafted QB has even less reps to work with. Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom