Go Get Cam | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

of course it won't because the residents here LOVEEEEEEE Ryan Fitzpatrick. A qb who has won 10 games once and no more than 6 games after that.
Ummm we don’t have a say of who they play, or did I miss something. Is there an icon that I can click. But seriously why get angry at posters that don’t subscribe to your thinking. Defend your post and stop accusing others of loving mediocrity because they don’t agree with you.

I'm not even going to address the "whoever" HOF QB that played here for 16 years; that statement is just off the wall... Newton plateaued years ago, so what you're really saying is to bring in a QB on the downside of his career to compete against a QB also on the downside of his career, so the the young drafted QB has even less reps to work with. Gotcha.
oh the one that averaged 8.65 wins a season?

I made a statement since 1974 and backed it up. I don't massage stats. I don't try to make it something it isn't
I believe you asked for proof and got

Broward has closed their schools, but in your case, it is still in
Seems like you're arguing just to argue. Lumping in the two worst decades to offset the prior 26 successful years.

Whether he gets one or not is TBD, but that’s what he will be pursuing. Usually there is some dysfunctional franchise somewhere tripping over themselves to sign a washed up star to a bloated contract though. See e.g. us with Culpepper.

The difference is THIS year there are 100 'franchise' QBs (I'm exaggerating) in FA, nor including 3-4 top draft prospects. There aren't that many desperate teams. At some point, it will come down to asking price.

as someone who lives outside of Charlotte NC, I want nothing to do with Cam Newton in a Dolphins uniform. Injuries have affected his game and even if he runs less - thats a huge part of his game and hes just not good enough as a pocket passer. I just dont think he would be a good fit here at this time. I believe his best years are behind him now.

And I've said this before but will say it again. If you guys thought Tannehill was controversial among this fan base......It doesn't compare to Cam Newton.

oh the one that averaged 8.65 wins a season?
So, you're saying that the QB is the entirety of a team AND that a QB in the downside of his career is going to come in and miraculously be less mediocre than a 16 year HOF QB, which translates to Cam better than Dan because Cam can do it all by himself regardless of the talent around him? BRILLIANT! Let's do it!

you guys love mediocrity, so used to it. That's why you want Fitztragic. Get your head out your asses for once
So because those who don't agree with you on bringing in a selfish me first player who doesn't care if he wins or loses once he looks good and injury prone must all have their heads up their ass?

If you want posters to agree with you post a more popular thought.

because this team has been stuck in neutral for 46 years. Every fan here is afraid of real competition at qb. why? you think Miami should just settle for whoever they draft at 5? They need to push the envelope. And when qb's plateau, you go find another.

and thats exactly what carolina is doing by moving on from Cam Newton.

Back
Top Bottom