Go Get Cam | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

you guys love mediocrity, so used to it. That's why you want Fitztragic. Get your head out your asses for once

This tired tactic really is all you got in your bag, isn’t it?

How about citing valid reasons why Cam Newton, in the current state of his career, would take any team from mediocrity?

I’ll cite the Panthers 7-9 record in 2018 — the last time Cam was a full time starter — and his recent injuries which has him playing at a level below where he was then as reasons why he isn’t likely to lift any team from mediocrity any time soon.

So what do you got besides overused sarcastic comments?

No I am saying change it up a bit. You know what you will get with Fitzpatrick. If you sign Cam and he does well, you have some trade bait. Not a first, not a second, but decent compensation. You have to think long term not just this season
Well changing this up can be a good thing, but trust me, as a guy who has lived in Panther nation since they were born, Cam is not the guy you seek, brother.

yes since 1974 they are 396-323. .555 pretty neutral to me. learn the facts before you speak
This is without a doubt the worst post I've read. Miamis what the 6th best win percentage in NFL history. this post is purposely obtuse and misleading. Then you have the gall to tell us to learn facts before speaking?

This is without a doubt the worst post I've read. Miamis what the 6th best win percentage in NFL history. this post is purposely obtuse and misleading. Then you have the gall to tell us to learn facts before speaking?

Notice the intentional cherry picking and omitting of their best seasons. Yet it’s richly positioned as ‘factual’.

Joke.

This tired tactic really is all you got in your bag, isn’t it?

How about citing valid reasons why Cam Newton, in the current state of his career, would take any team from mediocrity?

I’ll cite the Panthers 7-9 record in 2018 — the last time Cam was a full time starter — and his recent injuries which has him playing at a level below where he was then as reasons why he isn’t likely to lift any team from mediocrity any time soon.

So what do you got besides overused sarcastic comments?
Mia has been a mediocre team forever, who are we to not kick the tires on anyone? You don't think a guy like Winston or Jameis can have lightening in a bottle for a year? And if the team owns the option in year 2, can be trade bait? What is your plan for the Phins? Let me guess? whatever they do?

I’ll also add this. I’ve always been a huge Cam Newton fan. I wanted the Dolphins to land him in the draft and he’s been among my favorite non-Dolphins to watch during his career.

But anyone believing he’s the same player he used to be or is capable of lifting any team levels above where their talent level really is surely isn’t living in the current world the rest of us reside in.

Back
Top Bottom