Go Get Cam | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

Sign cam draft Tua.. the best man win.. Tua is still hurt. Cut Fitzpatrick and Rosen.. who cares who qb is. As long as we winning...

because this team has been stuck in neutral for 46 years. Every fan here is afraid of real competition at qb. why? you think Miami should just settle for whoever they draft at 5? They need to push the envelope. And when qb's plateau, you go find another.

stuck in Neutral for 46 years? They played in 5 Super Bowls in that time. If you want to get out of neutral, getting a low character damaged goods QB isn’t worth a dime. Miami has the perfect bridge QB in so many ways. It’s funny you want to escape neutral yet you’re willing to get another band aid QB - which is what has plagued the team since Marino retired.

Since '73? Do us all a favor and substantiate that.
How about you do us a favour and not be a wise guy when you knew exactly what I meant. Sorry professor, 5 trips in 49 years. You wrote off the Marino years regardless as though they were not there.

Cam is gonna sign with a contender. Signing with miami will do him no justice. I also believe his talent is overshadow by his selfishness. And finally our line will do him no good, just make him play more selfishly

Cam Newton has three winnings seasons to his underwhelming and crashing career. Never had back to back winning seasons.
4 winning season out 9 including SB game that not bad career. I would be happy w that in miami

I think Cam could get us too 9-7..if he is healthy and we fix oline to avg. This yr. If nfl play this yr...I am not saying we are going get Cam..idk what dolphins are going do but they need be working on replacing Fitzpatrick..that should be goal

I never liked his game that much. I hated the Superman celebration because it was all about his ego, screw that. Now he's injured and with all that's going on with the virus he can't really try out or see team Drs. DRAFT a QB, please. I did a mock earlier and grabbed the Bama LT at 5, when I picked at 18 Herbert was there. I don't know about these things, I'd bet money that Herbert won't be there at 18. He could go top 5!

Back
Top Bottom