Go Get Cam | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

4 winning season out 9 including SB game that not bad career. I would be happy w that in miami

He failed to make the playoffs every other year on a team that had a playoff roster every year. That's because he was an inconsistent QB who could sporadically make plays but never really gained control of the field. Now that his physical gifts are gone, he can't even fall back on those sporadic big plays.

He's done.

Heck no....
I am a lifelong Dolphons fan, but live 30 minutes from Charlotte. The Panthers are my second favorite team, and Cam is not who I want in Miami. I believe he will come back and perform good, but it is risky for this team to depend on an older QB with his play style, and already having a couple of season ending injuries. Cam is more of a risk than Tua at this point.

you guys love mediocrity, so used to it. That's why you want Fitztragic. Get your head out your asses for once
You do realize that Newton has lost the last eight games he has started right? He was over rated to begin with and if it wasn't for his ability to run, he would most likely be out of the league. He's inaccurate as hell, and he's way more drama than substance. I would rather draft and start a rookie every day of the week than to bring in that washed up diva.

Cam Newton is your typical mobile QB... frequently injured and done early....

Pass...
Like Randall Cunningham, Mike Vick, Donovan McNabb, Russell Wilson, Deshawn Watson, Carson Wentz?

He failed to make the playoffs every other year on a team that had a playoff roster every year. That's because he was an inconsistent QB who could sporadically make plays but never really gained control of the field. Now that his physical gifts are gone, he can't even fall back on those sporadic big plays.

He's done.
If flores want Cam. I dont have problem w Cam. As long as he healthy...

You do realize that Newton has lost the last eight games he has started right? He was over rated to begin with and if it wasn't for his ability to run, he would most likely be out of the league. He's inaccurate as hell, and he's way more drama than substance. I would rather draft and start a rookie every day of the week than to bring in that washed up diva.
Stop trying logic with him. It’s futile. Too far down the rabbit hole.

Winnipeg Sun: KRYK: Panthers cut Cam Newton, but that he’s healthy is even bigger news

“Of that bunch above, however, all should go hard after Newton, if he’s indeed healthy. Maybe only the Chargers will abandon its plan and push hard for Newton. If so, the Chargers probably would have to fight hard with the Miami Dolphins.

That’s because almost no one believes the Dolphins — with a presumably healthy Cam Newton available — could truly be content to go into another season with long-bearded longtooth Ryan Fitzpatrick and third-year disappointment Josh Rosen 1-2 at QB, even if “FitzMagic” is reunited once again with the head coach and chief offensive strategist he had in Buffalo from 2011-12, in new Dolphins offensive coordinator Chan Gailey.

Cam Newton is a far better option than either Fitzpatrick or Rosen, for a livin’ fact. Don’t be surprised if Newton winds up in Miami, PDF (pretty durn fast).”

Back
Top Bottom