Go Get Cam | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Cam

Winnipeg Sun: KRYK: Panthers cut Cam Newton, but that he’s healthy is even bigger news

“Of that bunch above, however, all should go hard after Newton, if he’s indeed healthy. Maybe only the Chargers will abandon its plan and push hard for Newton. If so, the Chargers probably would have to fight hard with the Miami Dolphins.

That’s because almost no one believes the Dolphins — with a presumably healthy Cam Newton available — could truly be content to go into another season with long-bearded longtooth Ryan Fitzpatrick and third-year disappointment Josh Rosen 1-2 at QB, even if “FitzMagic” is reunited once again with the head coach and chief offensive strategist he had in Buffalo from 2011-12, in new Dolphins offensive coordinator Chan Gailey.

Cam Newton is a far better option than either Fitzpatrick or Rosen, for a livin’ fact. Don’t be surprised if Newton winds up in Miami, PDF (pretty durn fast).”

The freakin prairies man, crazy folks there I tell ya :p

So many questions with Cam Newton starting with his shoulder surgeries. Can he still get it done physicality? If so, might be worth a look without draft pick compensation.

I don't think it's good news that Carolina just decided to outright release him. That likely means they doubt he can still perform.

Then there's the attitude. Cam has never struck me as a team first guy and hasn't always come across as mature in interviews.

Hell to the Naw!! Don’t want any part of that train wreck. I want us to start building for the future.

Not advocating either way, but last time we passed on a proven qb, because of a shoulder injury, it didn't work out to good for us.

While I think Cam is the better player now, based on age and injury history I'm not sure if Cam is a better option than Jamis Winston.

I wouldn’t take Cam if he were free and indestructible. He’s simply not a good QB.

I’d be interested in Watson if we miss out on Tua or Herbert, but Texas would be foolish to trade him.

I wouldn’t take Cam if he were free and indestructible. He’s simply not a good QB.

I’d be interested in Watson if we miss out on Tua or Herbert, but Texas would be foolish to trade him.
His mental makeup is what I don't like. Conversely Fitzty has been **** on since forever, comes to a **** team, balls out behind a **** OL
and has everyone love him. makes DVP a star!!!! really?!!!

Cam Newton is your typical mobile QB... frequently injured and done early....

Pass...

I feel his best days are behind him and his overall ability to perform is significantly less then it was. I hope he goes out gracefully as opposed to a serious injury and removal on a stretcher.

Back
Top Bottom