Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take??

Final call - which WR do you predict that the Dolphins select in this years draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think its safe to say that at SOME point we will draft a WR in this years draft. So...the Miami Dolphins are on the clock and are going to take a WR.

Which round is it?

Which player do you think we take?

Make your final prediction of who it will be. I'm sorry if I didn't include your guy...beyond 1st/2nd round projections you might as well start listing them all. Please specify the player you think we take in a later round if yours was not listed in the poll.

I pick Devante Parker. Who do I WANT to see us take? Of course Amari Cooper...but I don't think it will happen. Lately after watching the highlights of Jennings and going back to watching Parkers highlights I just see that it makes sense...he would be the perfect mentor. I don't think Parker is bonafide #1 in the NFL but he sure would be a good fit here. I think the Dolphins go with this guy despite me wanting Cooper, Greene, and Dorsett before him.

Of those listed in this poll the Dolphins visited with:

Devante Parker
Breshad Perriman
Rashad Greene
Phillip Dorsett
Sammy Coates

Take that for whats its worth...

So, who do you say we actually take?

Update* After seeing that the entire Miami Dolphins brass refuses to comment on Dion Jordan it seems very clear that we are going to ship him off. I see a trade down with Philly possibly? Perhaps we will be taking a WR at pick #20 instead...and if so maybe my hope that we draft Phillip Dorsett isn't such a long shot after all. It would be amazing if Hickey were smart enough to work out a way to ship off our garbage, acquire a good guard from Philly as part of the trade, and drop down a few picks and still get us a WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless we trade up or down I don't think we take receiver I first round.
After the top 3 IMO none are worth the 14th pick.

Any time in the draft. Rashad Greene and Phillip Dorsett are not likely 1st rounders either. I couldn't list all of the 2nd and 3rd round guys. The "OTHER" option in the poll covers those players.

So who do you think we take in the later rounds?

I hope we draft Kenny Bell. One of the best athletes at WR in the draft, team captain, great blocker, relatively polished. I absolutely think he's better than some of the WR's being noted as 2nd RD prospects. People compare Bell to Kenny Still, but he's actually a much better all-around athlete than Stills was coming out. He's quicker and more explosive. Given his talent, I find it hard to believe that he'll be there in the 4th round, but after our 2nd round pick, I'd prioritize Kenny Bell.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...l-wide-receiver-flying-under-the-radar-041315

i said coates because I don't think parker falls, i don't think we have the ammunition to trade up, and i think he's a likely later round target.

I hope we draft Kenny Bell. One of the best athletes at WR in the draft, team captain, great blocker, relatively polished. I absolutely think he's better than some of the WR's being noted as 2nd RD prospects. People compare Bell to Kenny Still, but he's actually a much better all-around athlete than Stills was coming out. He's quicker and more explosive. Given his talent, I find it hard to believe that he'll be there in the 4th round, but after our 2nd round pick, I'd prioritize Kenny Bell.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...l-wide-receiver-flying-under-the-radar-041315

Haha. I was considering adding Kenny Bell...but I went with DGB as kind of a joke option instead. People will make valid arguments for him...but I just can't imagine us taking him with all that baggage. Thanks for sharing though! I also do like Kenny Bell for the value!!!

Parker. Somehow, Parker is going to be a Dolphin.

I made my choice based on what I THINK will happen, not what I want. Ideally we get Parker/White/Cooper at 14, but that's unlikely. I took R.Greene as IMO he is the best route runner, best hands, and cleanest guy on and off the field. I hate FSU more than anyone, but I cant deny this kid can ball. He isn't the fastest, or biggest WR, but he is basically a younger Greg Jennings, with a higher ceiling. I love some of the other prospects but too many of them are "projects", and none are complete such as Landry was last year. DGB is a nut case and as good as he CAN be, he CAN also be a Josh Gordon 2.0. Nelson Agholor would be IDEAL, but he wont be there at #47, and in all honesty B. Perriman is not going to be good right away. I see his tape and he doesn't play at that 4.35 speed, he looks fast, but has had a lot of drops lately. Some blame that on bad QB play, which is fine, but Tannehill isn't know to be the most accurate of QBs. I wouldnt mind taking a shot at him in rd. 2, but again, I don't see him being there at 47.
I see us taking BPA at 14, and addressing CB/WR in rd 2. I feel the FO has patched up our holes at G, CB, and WR in order to go into this draft and take BPA each round.

DGB, yep really dude.

Would be fine with Rashad Green too.

I believe we trade Dion Jordan if any suitors. I also believe we will trade down in first round and gain an additional second round pick or a third round pick. Wide receiver is not a pressing need at this point and the top 3 or 4 receivers will be gone. I can see us taking Stefon Diggs in the third or fourth round.

WR

Jarvis Landry
Kenny Stills
Greg Jennings
Rishard Matthews
Stefon Diggs
Matt Hazel

How about none until round 4. Smelter!

i know its grand to get one of the top WRs first round... people would get pumped, be so happy, lots of hope and cant wait to see... good for sales and fans and energy in the stadium as well, and hopefully that contributes to on the field right away.

but personally i would rather snag a later round talent we can work with and develop, fitting in with what we already have and need to work with and develop. we have needs as well defensively and in front of Tannehill that are very important too, and WR does have the depth of ability and talent you can also get in later rounds.

we will see how the board falls, and how everything works out soon though, draft is coming close fast!!!

If we move up I'm thinking we take Kevin White. Big body- fights for the ball with speed.

Back
Top Bottom