Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take??

Final call - which WR do you predict that the Dolphins select in this years draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say we move down and take Nelson A form USC. We need playmakers and he can be that.

Ozzy rules!!

After what Amari Cooper said about playing in Miami , I don't care if he's there at 14 pass . We need people who want to be here , not a guy who would want out first chance he got .

Amari Cooper is now undraftable in the first round by Miami in my eyes .

My order stands as

Kevin White
Devante Parker (only two first round candidates)

Perriman , Nelson A, Dorsett maybe ( 2nd round candidates)

I expect us to draft Funchess (WR/TE). At 6'5", he has the size to be a second big target in the red zone (Cameron being the other). The other WR who interests me greatly is Smelter from Georgia Tech as a late round big bodied guy.

I expect us to draft Funchess (WR/TE). At 6'5", he has the size to be a second big target in the red zone (Cameron being the other). The other WR who interests me greatly is Smelter from Georgia Tech as a late round big bodied guy.

I would be the angriest person if we got Funchess

If we got funchess .... He better be like .... A 7th round pick

I voted Dorsett. Hopefully in round 2. If the draft goes the way a lot of mock drafts are predicting, I'm not really excited about our prospects at 14. Especially if we're targeting a game-changer/big time playmaker.

I may be stupid here, but I picked that we won't draft one at all. BUT if we do, it will be 4th-7th rounds. It will be all about the OL/LB/Secondary in the Early rounds.

My hunch....Kevin White on a trade up with the Giants at 9 or Rams at 10.

I think its Parker if he is there. I also think we trade Jordan. If we do trade Jordan i can see Miami picking up a wr in round 2 like Dorsett.

I'm going Kevin White. The reason i chose him is because I'm thinking about round one. I think if we want one of the top three we have to move up, and if we do that I can't see us doing it for Parker. Going White.

Though, I don't really think we will draft a receiver in the first. This is just my guess/hope of who it would be if we do. Wouldn't mind almost anyone on that list for the right price.

If Funchess is there at 47, that's good value. You don't get many guys that size who can move that well. His agility/COD is very underrated - as well as his leaping ability. He's going to be a real match up problem in the NFL.

Perriman. He should hopefully be available and has the most potential of any WR in this class other than maybe DBG... but isn't near the risk.

Said agholor but if we don't take one early it has to be Kenny bell. Jarvis II

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I think its Parker if he is there. I also think we trade Jordan. If we do trade Jordan i can see Miami picking up a wr in round 2 like Dorsett.

Many say he will go lay 1st early 2nd. Only way is trade down imo.

Back
Top Bottom