Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take??

Final call - which WR do you predict that the Dolphins select in this years draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love Parker, he can play and gits well with Tannehill imo

So the poll closes after the draft starts...hmmm.

I was in a rush. I had posted a thread already but forgot the poll. Just wasn't concerned about that detail...if you're worried about the integrity of the results...lol, just take note of the results at the start of the draft.

If we stay put at 14 Breshad Perriman if we move down than Phillip Dorsett.

I hope we trade down and pick up as many picks as possible and still get one of these three; Perriman, Dorsett or Agholor. This is probably wishful thinking we will probably take Perriman at 14.

If Gurley is there at 14, I think we trade back to 16-17 and take Perriman. If Gurley is gone and Kevin White falls to 9, Dolphins trade up to 9 and take White. If Kevin White doesn't fall to 9, Dolphins trade up to 10 and take Parker.

I think Gurley is all of Miami's leverage in trade bait. If Gurley goes before 10, they consider trading up. If Gurley is on the board, they take the highest bidder OR even at worst case scenario happily take Gurley if no one ponies up a few good draft picks.

If Gurley is there at 14, I think we trade back to 16-17 and take Perriman. If Gurley is gone and Kevin White falls to 9, Dolphins trade up to 9 and take White. If Kevin White doesn't fall to 9, Dolphins trade up to 10 and take Parker.

I think Gurley is all of Miami's leverage in trade bait. If Gurley goes before 10, they consider trading up. If Gurley is on the board, they take the highest bidder OR even at worst case scenario happily take Gurley if no one ponies up a few good draft picks.

Interesting. I could see us trading up for a big-3 WR, but Gurley has no influence on that decision I don't think. If we do that its because we consider those WR's at the top of our board.

I think that if Gurley is there by our pick and if we like him that much, then we just take him if a team doesn't give us a really good offer. I'm talking multiple picks. Trading back for an unpolished risk of a WR in Breshad Perriman when you could have the best RB (arguably) since AP to come out of the draft.

Just a random thought:

Imagine Gurley falls to #14 and we take him...or Melvin Gordon for that matter, and then we take a Rashad Greene in round 2/3. Do some kind of trade with Philly and give them our trash in Jordan and pick up that Guard. Our offense would be set with that alone. Spend the rest of our picks on defense!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well rumors are starting to swirl that Phillip Dorsett is now seen as a top 20 player by a lot of teams.

Here we go guys ----- IS IT GONNA BE PARKER!? Did Finheaven get it right!? We'll find out in 13 minutes!

Back
Top Bottom