Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record now - Which WR do you predict that we take??

Final call - which WR do you predict that the Dolphins select in this years draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just have a feeling Cooper, White and Parker will be taken before we pick at #14.

I voted Nelson Agholor in round two. If not, then we might take Stephon Diggs of Maryland in round four. He has met with the Phins.

I really want Parker at 14 but I expect that he will be gone. A trade down, recoup our 3rd or maybe another 2nd.

I can see Rashard Green in the 3rd or Stephan Diggs in the 4th.

Breshad Perriman is gaining steam on this board. I should have started posting here sooner, lol...

Chris Conley UGA in the third after a trade down.

Voted other. Starting to think that the WR stuff is a smokescreen and they are looking at other positions. Like LB, Safety, RB or Guard.

I have gone Greene (but not in any way Jets green)

How come? I mean...I love him. I'm surprised that people criticize him for his size.

I think he would be a perfect 2nd round pick to solidify our WR's. Between Jennings,Matthews, and Cameron ...thats enough size for the redzone.

Put Jennings/Landry on the outside, Greene in the slot, and Stills as the #4 speed option. I think thats an incredible WR group. We can spend the 1st on a guard or defense, and then the rest of the draft would be to provide depth elsewhere.

More of a hope...Tyler Lockett...

If Parker is available, he'll be a Fin IMO. He also hasn't hid that's what he wants

When did he make it known he wanted to be a Phin? Do you have quotes or links?

THats a big part of the reason why I like Phillip Dorsett. Because of how much he wants to play here. If Parker feels the same way I like him even more now.

Back
Top Bottom