Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft?

who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think the team is all in on Tua. All of this stuff about them wanting to trade up for Burrow, Herbert being their target, and not seeming too interested in Tua is smoke and them trying to make the Chargers think they dont need to trade up for him.
I agree it is the season of misdirection. Question is, is the misdirection the trade up for Burrows, the stand pat at 5, or trade down for Love?

If Tua and Herbert are both gone at 5, I take Simmons and then trade up for Love.

I agree it is the season of misdirection. Question is, is the misdirection the trade up for Burrows, the stand pat at 5, or trade down for Love?
I think Miami would love to sit at #5 and draft Tua. Any smoke signals they're putting out are for this reason... imo of course.

If Tua and Herbert are both gone at 5, I take Simmons and then trade up for Love.
I get "value" when drafting, but not necessarily at the QB position.

Is it your opinion that Love can be "elite"?

The joke is that we, the posters on this forum, are doing all the misdirecting. The FO hasn't given away anything yet!

The joke is that we, the posters on this forum, are doing all the misdirecting. The FO hasn't given away anything yet!
It is amazing how ppl take half baked speculation by click seeking, agenda promoting media clowns, and come to varying conclusions that mirror their own individual biases.

A psychology major could do a thesis on human nature from this site alone.

Smoke screens, obfuscation, misdirection, all borne from thin air.

I get "value" when drafting, but not necessarily at the QB position.

Is it your opinion that Love can be "elite"?
I am not knowledgeable enough to know who will or will not develop. I just see writers quoting people (who I assume have more knowledge than I) like prior coaches, GMs, etc.
It does seem Love is QB #4.

It is amazing how ppl take half baked speculation by click seeking, agenda promoting media clowns, and come to varying conclusions that mirror their own individual biases.

A psychology major could do a thesis on human nature from this site alone.

Smoke screens, obfuscation, misdirection, all borne from thin air.

I'd hate to see the conclusion of that thesis.

My opinion is changing.....

It won’t be a tradeup...I now think it will be Herbert at #5.

The problem with Tua is he will be redshirting 2020.....So drafting Tua precludes us from re-entering the QB draft of 2021.

We won’t know about Tua until 2021, and if he breaks down we will have to try to get a QB in 2022.

I don’t see Grier doing that to himself.

Of course all of the above is mute if the Bengals are willing to deal!

In all seriousness I think the Dolphins will try to trade up for Joe Burrow - probably to #2 - especially if Cincinnati picks Chase Young with the first pick.

I don’t think it’s all going down the way everybody thinks.

Joe Burrow is a decent quarterback. But he ain’t no #1 overall pick.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and picked Tua because I just about trust that this is all a smokescreen and that they wouldn't take a inferior QB out of cowardice and a desire to seek (short term with a bad QB) job security.

But they have a history of making terrible decisions, so im not even sure why I am giving them this benefit of the doubt in the face of so many reports saying they love Herbert and Love.

sideshowbob.gif

Back
Top Bottom