Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft?

who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping that a team trades up ahead of us and draft Hurbert then we draft Simmons at #5 the we trade next year first, and our #26 pick for Cleveland #10 pick and draft Tua and with our #18 Pick we draft our Left Tackle. I know that's a lot be it's about time we start having thing go our way right?

I would sit tight at 5 and take Herbert.
If you can get a good deal, trade up and get one of 3 OT's Will's, Thomas or Wirfs. If not, take Blacklock at 18 and at 26 take an OT.

I'm hoping that a team trades up ahead of us and draft Hurbert then we draft Simmons at #5 the we trade next year first, and our #26 pick for Cleveland #10 pick and draft Tua and with our #18 Pick we draft our Left Tackle. I know that's a lot be it's about time we start having thing go our way right?
BINGO! I am with you my friend.

I get "value" when drafting, but not necessarily at the QB position.

Is it your opinion that Love can be "elite"?
I do not know if Love can be elite. But I do not know if Tua can play without injury, Herbert be elite, etc.

We pick Tua at 2 or 3. probably 3

If thats not how it goes, I really dont care what the rest of the draft looks like haha
So if they pick Tua at 5, you won't care about the rest of the draft?

Back
Top Bottom